Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a link in it that goes to a commission paid post of hers on TikTok.
I’m really surprised by that, they’re a semi premium brand in my eyes and I didn’t think they’d need to be working with tiktokers

Reactions: 4
I urge anyone that has not had their smear to please get it done. It only takes a couple of minutes.

I recently found out my mum had cervical cancer. I have no idea of the details as she has never told me. My step dad mentioned it to me thinking I knew. Luckily I have had my smear and due another soon but please never feel embarrassed and as other posters have said, you can have local or general anesthetic. A couple of minutes of uncomfortableness is better than cancer

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I urge anyone that has not had their smear to please get it done. It only takes a couple of minutes.

I recently found out my mum had cervical cancer. I have no idea of the details as she has never told me. My step dad mentioned it to me thinking I knew. Luckily I have had my smear and due another soon but please never feel embarrassed and as other posters have said, you can have local or general anesthetic. A couple of minutes of uncomfortableness is better than cancer
Exactly, whilst I understand people not wanting to know, surely you’d rather know before it’s cancerous and have them removed. The only way of knowing that is by getting a smear.

Reactions: 7
Just popping in to say not only does Eden have a flappy fanny but she must have a massive droopy clit if a nurse is touching it during a smear xo

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A smear takes minutes, and is so important guys.
It should be anything more than a little uncomfy, and you can request (I actually have never had to ask) for a nurse who just stays at your head, holding your hand and chatting whilst it’s done.

eden is absolutely disgusting for sexualising an important medical procedure, and if she’s not lying about having one, I’d go absolutely mental if I was the nurse that preformed it if I’d seen what she wrote.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
As soon as I turned 25 I was right in for my smear, it was always Jade Goody who made me think I need to go being a mum myself. The fact she’s sexualising such a important thing is scum

• Heart
Reactions: 21
All you girls on here might have given me the courage to get my smear (I’m about 2 years overdue). After numerous instances of SA I’ve been really reluctant but I’m going to phone the doctors today and book. Thanks you lovely lot xx

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Whose story is that? Sorry if I’m being blind
Her name is Millie Newman, someone commented on one of caspers videos she’s done a Emetophobia Q&A and someone asked her this, I’d never heard of her before
---
Omg also has anyone seen that video on Casper 13 of Freya mourning along to Callie talking about getting a boyfriend and a dog?

Reactions: 5
Assuming Lloyd was out yesterday if Eden spent time with Freya so it doesn’t really confirm/deny the rumours unfortunately.
She has said for ages she can drive but doesn’t have a license, if that’s true then surely she’d be going for her license so she can drive them places and not rely on her dad
She says she can’t drive cause her intrusive thoughts 🙄
---
WHY when anyone tries to help or give advice she just gives the bitchy I don’t give a duck response. And then the girl in the vid gives her a compliment on her lips and instead of saying thanks she says “why”. I actually can’t stand her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The previous poster who said they hadn’t had a smear test please please please go and get a smear. They are so important. You can go to your GP and request a referral to have it done under local anaesthetic or general ❤
I will. Thank you ❤❤
---
It says on her insta that her posts have a really low amount of comments. Latest one only 6 😐🤏has she been blocking/deleting or filtering somehow

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
---
WHY when anyone tries to help or give advice she just gives the bitchy I don’t give a duck response. And then the girl in the vid gives her a compliment on her lips and instead of saying thanks she says “why”. I actually can’t stand her.
is she taking the piss
Well we know she is
As her intrusive thought is “Lloyd won’t marry me” or something pathetic like that
She makes a mockery of something or someone EVERY DAY

Reactions: 6
---
She gives me THE RAGE. It’s because her family have always allowed her to be a spoilt brat who can never be wrong - such an ugly trait. She’s vile.

Reactions: 9
She gives me THE RAGE. It’s because her family have always allowed her to be a spoilt brat who can never be wrong - such an ugly trait. She’s vile.
I just re-watched and didn’t realise Lloyd the toad was in the room as well - but of course he was. Turning away claiming he can’t watch because it’s his missus.

Their entire relationship gives me the ick.

Reactions: 8
For anyone who hasn't had a smear yet, please do. It only takes a few minutes and the nurse offered a chaperone if i wanted one, the build up is definitely worse than the actual procedure.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her hair is shockingly bad atm. Looks like she’s bleached over black box dye and it’s only lifted at the roots and not mid length (essentially what I’m assuming has been done, with extensions to add light through it)

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.