Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me she didn't order a plastic chainsaw off of email just to be able to do this 'skit'
Also I charged my phone after this 🤣
Is it the one she got for the AHS disaster video but it didn’t arrive in time, though surely Lloyd with his fat wallet can afford prime?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God. A way to absolutely terrify her younger audience about getting the morning after pill.

Reactions: 5
It’s the way she’s outing herself by interrupting at the beginning and making the “Eden” character an innocent shy person

Reactions: 7
The skits are so cringe. How are they not embarrassed. She has “3 million” followers and doing this. 😂

Meanwhile Lloyd is lucky to get 1 or 2 likes or comments on his , shows how disliked they've become they're the human forms of S.T.D'S on tt now .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.