Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bought a toy till for the Aldi skit 😂😂
And I say it again. Other creators are touring and interviewing at the brits whilst eedy is pretending to work in aldi and buying a childrens till. Honestly dont know how they share it and dont think a real job would be less soul destroying than this.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry I just can’t watch……. The embarrassment I felt just now was just awful I had to stop watching it’s that bad.
An 11yr old kid I would understand but a supposedly fully grown married adult doing this stuff is just awful absolutely awful. 🥱😂😬

Reactions: 7
And I say it again. Other creators are touring and interviewing at the brits whilst eedy is pretending to work in aldi and buying a childrens till. Honestly dont know how they share it and dont think a real job would be less soul destroying than this.
If anything these cheap skits and crappy transitions are burying her career even more, 3 million followers and that's all she can do? Absolutely shocking

Reactions: 6
I've just watched that Aldi skit, is it possible to die of second hand embarrassment??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you think she said to little man, look, instead of being a DJ and going to parties with actual pretty women, we will go and buy a toy till and do skits 😂 like why do they not go on holidays just the 2 of them if his wallet is that fat? what a sad boring life, i would absolutely hate no structure or actual purpose to my day, he is in his 30s too! just pitiful

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you think she said to little man, look, instead of being a DJ and going to parties with actual pretty women, we will go and buy a toy till and do skits 😂 like why do they not go on holidays just the 2 of them if his wallet is that fat? what a sad boring life, i would absolutely hate no structure or actual purpose to my day, he is in his 30s too! just pitiful
She refuses to leave the dogs. She’s said so many times Lloyd wants to travel them two, she wants to take the dogs which he isn’t too happy about, they got into it about it on the podcast before. So they’re shackled to the shed 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly man what the actual duck are these skits she's doing. Each one is getting worse. I'd rather be skint then call that work

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not Eden being unable to afford £185 on bedding in The White Company. Can anyone confirm what the fat wallet does actually stretch to?

I mean they used to drop £185 on the daily just on dinner.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.