Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she make Lloyds videos all about her? Shes in all of them for no reason at all.

Reactions: 1
Why does she make Lloyds videos all about her? Shes in all of them for no reason at all.
3BF40F5D-A603-4DE0-82C1-81E37FF02EC2.gif

---
I don’t get why she talks about herself in the skits but “Eden” never actually appears?
My favourite part of this is that the Wagamama server will know exactly what “Edens” usual is, because she’s that special her order will be remembered over the hundreds of other customers that go to Wagamama

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok I have to ask, is she overly enunciating the "ma" in cinema, or is it just her accent. Doing my head in watching that video.

The cheek of her calling out people for being rude about hospitality staff, when that's literally all she ever does!

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2796798
---

My favourite part of this is that the Wagamama server will know exactly what “Edens” usual is, because she’s that special her order will be remembered over the hundreds of other customers that go to Wagamama
When I worked in a chain restaurant one of mu absolute favourite things to do when someone asks for their usual, even if I recognised them and remembered, would be to look mildly confused and say oh, have you been here before? In the service industry it really is the little things that keep you going

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The waga skit was a hard watch, so awkward, it was like she was making it up as she goes along, at least put some effort and do 1 good skit a day, not 10 bad ones

The cinema vlog “Lloyd will pop anywhere” so that’s where the dogs get it from!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She needs to stop with a “house in the country” bullshit. it’s a shed that backs onto a field. You Google “house in the country” and it’s stunning isolated detached houses in remote countryside. Not garden sheds.

And of course Eden would make Graces show about her. People get videos with Paul Breach it means nothing. Your declining views and sponsors show the truth. Also grace hasn’t commented on any of her tiktoks.

And I’m so confused by the suitcase in the shower. It’s been in there since Wales? So neither have had a shower since then?!
She doesn’t even own it 😂
---
The waga skit was a hard watch, so awkward, it was like she was making it up as she goes along, at least put some effort and do 1 good skit a day, not 10 bad ones
I saw a vid of someone doing this skit the other day, must be desperate if she’s nicking other people’s content.

duck off with your scraggy hair extensions. Rush of life? What the two lazy sofa seals that sleep in until the afternoon, live in a tit heap, sniff a candle at Home Sense and that’s their day done,

Attachments

• Haha
duck off with your scraggy hair extensions. Rush of life? What the two lazy sofa seals that sleep in until the afternoon, live in a tit heap, sniff a candle at Home Sense and that’s their day done,
I’ll take her advice when she gets a job and doesn’t lay in bed until 1pm

Reactions: 5
Omg yes, George Olney? His was pretty funny, Edens was dire
This I checked out there followers the other day both private but I can guarantee she’s stolen this content with no credit to the original creator.
P.s his content is top tier compared to this beginner.

Reactions: 2
Please tell me she didn't order a plastic chainsaw off of email just to be able to do this 'skit'
Also I charged my phone after this 🤣
I just don’t get how it’s suppose to be funny..?

People laughing because the joke was she booked an appointment at 2 and it’s now 5:30.

If people are actually laughing at this then I question their level of intellectual tbh.

Reactions: 6
Please tell me she didn't order a plastic chainsaw off of email just to be able to do this 'skit'
Is it me or does the colouring and lighting look wayyy too bright? Like I know she uses ring lights but her new videos looks as if she has about 10, set at the highest setting possible, at all different angles. It just looks awful

I just don’t get how it’s suppose to be funny..?

People laughing because the joke was she booked an appointment at 2 and it’s now 5:30.

If people are actually laughing at this then I question their level of intellectual tbh.
I thought the same! I didn't understand it! I was waiting for the funny part and it never came
---
I meant Amazon not email 😂 it won't let me edit it

Reactions: 4
The nail bar video is bleeping vile! “They gave me a mask and a nail file so I tipped them £30” did you duck! So you took stock off them only to make an absolute bleep of them in your crappy skit? You could order a plastic saw but not masks and a file!? Get te clean duck!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.