Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sleepover skit, does anyone else find it so weird how she loves "acting" as a mother and yet she shows nothing but hatred towards mother's(that video in the car always replays in my head) and kids(the fact she could relate to verity)?

Reactions: 8
Did she take down that chair transition and repost it to still get tit views? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol not her saying hairdressers lives don’t revolve around her. Clearly tried to bag yet another freebie and even the scammer has told her to duck ofF.

Not a great advert if her hair is already falling out.

Reactions: 6
Lol not her saying hairdressers lives don’t revolve around her. Clearly tried to bag yet another freebie and even the scammer has told her to duck ofF.

Not a great advert if her hair is already falling out.
Wow she’s put streaky blonde extensions in it looks awful and ratty

Reactions: 3
Max balegde out here doing interviews with Millie Bobby brown and you get Eden… doing skits about Wagamamas

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What the duck are these skits big cook and little cook are doing. I'm actually embarrassed for them. They remind me of when I was younger and I used to pretend to be a teacher or working in a shop.

Who told them it would be a good idea to do these? I'm getting the ick thinking about them sitting and watching these videos back and thinking the videos are really 'sick' and thinking they've just completed a hard day at work 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No one is asking Eden on a night out so ….

And why does going out have to be a waste of money? I can easily enjoy both without being dismissive of the other.

I do think she’s a home person but I also think a massive part of her is embarrassed she never leaves the shed and lives a Max or Grace kind of life.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
What the duck are these skits big cook and little cook are doing. I'm actually embarrassed for them. They remind me of when I was younger and I used to pretend to be a teacher or working in a shop.

Who told them it would be a good idea to do these? I'm getting the ick thinking about them sitting and watching these videos back and thinking the videos are really 'sick' and thinking they've just completed a hard day at work 😬
Big cook little cook has me howling I’m begging someone throws this into a thread title somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So the books reading/recommendation and transition eras are over. Now it’s cringey skits

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nobody has ever given me the ick more than Eden. Sitting behind the wheel of a car to film a TikTok but not actually being able to sit behind the wheel of a car in real life because she doesn't know how to drive 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her skits remind me the YouTube videos a 9 year old kid would make. I know it’s only TikTok but she makes them seem so low budget. And I absolutely love that max is out there meeting celebrities.
I do think his career is going to take off well beyond TikTok. Meanwhile, Eden Harvey TikTok superstar is literally bragging about sitting at home with her tiny cup of tea tiny dogs and tiny husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Little Miss "I'm a theatre actress, in LONDON" can't even remember her character names 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I cant even watch the car one. Scrolled past after thinking she is acting like w 13 sat in her parents car.

Id love to be a fly on the wall to her and little legs skit idea conversations 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder if loyed lets big foot sit on his lap and steer the car while he does the pedals

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No one is asking Eden on a night out so ….

And why does going out have to be a waste of money? I can easily enjoy both without being dismissive of the other.

I do think she’s a home person but I also think a massive part of her is embarrassed she never leaves the shed and lives a Max or Grace kind of life.
She’s so dumb, using both ‘you’ and ‘my’

‘when you can stay with my husband’

erm no one would want to darling

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.