Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she still pushing the idea she has a ‘huge bum’ it’s such a beg for comments and attention so so odd

Reactions: 11
Thankyou Eden, thankyou god, for all the gifts and ads I have. Meanwhile Eden cries in jelly burgers and pizzas from chamoy 😂😭
She actually looks so much prettier in that video without all the makeup on (I feel like an 80 year old woman saying that) as someone who wears makeup to work from home I’m defo not against makeup but she looks so much fresher here

Reactions: 6
She did a TikTok where you kiss your partner and say they are the best brother/sister ever. Lloyd actually looked visible annoyed with her for doing it which is probably why she deleted it, I can imagine Lloyd can actually be a horrible angry little gnome to have to live with

Only posting because of the size of her hand clutching his pea head.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She did a TikTok where you kiss your partner and say they are the best brother/sister ever. Lloyd actually looked visible annoyed with her for doing it which is probably why she deleted it, I can imagine Lloyd can actually be a horrible angry little gnome to have to live with

she is just so huge, even worse compared to Tiny Tim, no wonder she hates pretty little feminine women.

• Sick
Reactions: 10

Pleaseee tell me someone has a screen record

Reactions: 1
In one of her videos she said she’s being doing TT since 21 surely she should have done her tax returns etc. Why is there nothing out yet? Unless I’ve missed it.

Also IMO what I got from the video is that Lloyd was trying hard to pretend he’d never seen the trend. Someone who spends their whole life on TT I don’t believe for a second he hadn’t seen it!!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
In one of her videos she said she’s being doing TT since 21 surely she should have done her tax returns etc. Why is there nothing out yet? Unless I’ve missed it.

Also IMO what I got from the video is that Lloyd was trying hard to pretend he’d never seen the trend. Someone who spends their whole life on TT I don’t believe for a second he hadn’t seen it!!
also if ya wife has set up a camera you know it’s gonna be a prank or for content

Reactions: 7
I’m cringing so bad at her Nando’s, Hollister and Lush content. What a unique and original joke that Hollister is dark inside and Lush has ott customer service.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I’m cringing so bad at her Nando’s, Hollister and Lush content. What a unique and original joke that Hollister is dark inside and Lush has ott customer service.
I see she's trying to make skits her niche now... Not working in the slightest

She’s really pushing for content rn, so crazy, she’s clearly getting light on the cash needs engagement up
Thing is the thing you only get pennies for views and that's only if you hit a certain number, it's the adverts which get you mega money but obviously because her past is so tainted one Google search will tell you that, she has no chance of landing a big one

Reactions: 3
We’re now entering the ‘skit’ era … they are terrible! Is she not embarrrrarrrrrzzzed! 😳

Errrmm don't be so mean! She was actually seen by a dentist who told her teeth are ✨️perfect✨️ so she don't need an invisalign or any dental work actually 🫣🤥😂
and she's a theatre actress so she must be beautiful enough 😂 so silly of me to point them out haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love that for someone who things she’s the queen of TikTok she hasn’t got an original thought in her head, her skits, acting, even her transitions are either old recycled lockdown shite or taken from other, more creative people on the app
Even eat with me’s weren’t original, people have been doing mukbangs for years she just shoved a bit of half arsed sign language at the start and gave herself a cringe jingle

i feel nauseous from how much these skits are cringing me out. i can’t even hate watch them because they make me feel genuinely ill

the worst part is the comments saying “omg hahahah ur so funny eden!!!”.. i get we all have different types of humour but surely not

Reactions: 7
What’s hilarious about them is that she’s basically doing them in the same clothes, in her house with the telly on in the background… hardly professional is she 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.