Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emet but puts a package in her mouth that’s probably been through 3 warehouses, dropped on the floor outside god knows how many times and touched by probably 20 people 🙃

IMG_5546.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Ugh it’s so needy and clingy how she always has to ask why. If anyone is watching Love is Blind she’s like Chelsea. I couldn’t cope with my husband asking why, grow the duck up and stop fishing for compliments, pathetic 😂
---
Just posting in case she does a dirty delete because it’s one of the most embarrassing things I’ve seen her do and as of right now it’s got duck all views.
Naaaaah duck off 😭

Reactions: 3
Are we suppose to believe she looks like this? … ok.

I really hate this stage in the Eden cycle where she’s feeling herself to the max because of her new long hair extensions.

Need to fast forward to the Lord Farquaad stage ASAP.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Never been a frequent watcher of her content but can anyone tell me if her views have gone down? They seem low for her account. She used to be on my fyp a lot more before.

Reactions: 1
Emet but puts a package in her mouth that’s probably been through 3 warehouses, dropped on the floor outside god knows how many times and touched by probably 20 people 🙃

View attachment 2781311
I was about to post this, I can’t even touch parcels without sanitising my hands after as I’m immune compromised then you’ve got miss emetophobia over here 🙄

Reactions: 6
Her latest few videos wow I am embarrassed for her, imagine being 26 and 35 and recording videos like that for 13 year olds…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.