Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely never known anyone to not be able to keep any friends like Eden & Yaz
Yaz called Poppie her best friend in one video 😅

Freya also said on a TikTok about not having anyone to see Akon (I think?) with because Steph and Eden won’t go. It’s like … you really don’t have any other friends?

What happened to the token black friend of the Harvey’s who popped up to say “Eden isn’t racist” and then never got mentions or seen again:

How do all three of them have no friends ..?

Reactions: 10
Sorry but I’m absolutely howling at her eye bleeping transitions and acting videos atm. What an absolute cheese melt 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn’t people pick up on the fact eden accidentally grassed on poppy for not doing a patch test, pretty sure Poppy’s not done her hair since then, maybe poppy got in trouble
yeah it was something like that wasn’t it.. tbh she’s a liability in general so I wouldn’t blame Poppy for choosing not doing it anymore. She clearly always expected her to bend over backwards and squeeze her in at little notice, for colour/cut/new extensions. Which I’ve never known anyone to be so wasteful with decent hair extensions. I’d have had enough myself a long time ago, it was a huge waste of Poppy’s time but she doesn’t look like her business will hurt without Eden anymore ..

how long are we giving till she hacks at them herself again 🤣

Reactions: 6
NEW TATTLE GAME: next time someone tells you they love you, respond with ‘why?’ and share their response

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Typical Eden. She clearly got dropped and now it suddenly gives her anxiety to be in a salon. Poppy did the right thing, it’s harmful to have your business associated with Eden.

Attachments

• Haha
Anxious in salons…🤣🤣 she always films herself getting her hair done so a person feeling anxious in that situation wouldn’t be whipping their phone out to film for tiktok…

• Haha
Imagine the anxiety of being associated with Eden and still agreeing to doing her hair knowing the negative affect it could have on your business, and also knowing she will be hacking at it with loyeds 200 quid kitchen scissors within a week and being back to Lord farquad. She never showed one ounce of anxiety, you’d have thought the shaky hands would have been out in full force in every appointment then? Poppy if you read here, you did the right thing!

Yaz called Poppie her best friend in one video 😅

Freya also said on a TikTok about not having anyone to see Akon (I think?) with because Steph and Eden won’t go. It’s like … you really don’t have any other friends?

What happened to the token black friend of the Harvey’s who popped up to say “Eden isn’t racist” and then never got mentions or seen again:

How do all three of them have no friends ..?
Speaking of friends………
I’ve not seen Holly hanging around for a while now or perhaps I’ve just missed her tagging along behind the witches?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.