Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say turkey teef but I don't think he could afford them
Come on be real it’s Lloyd

He’ll DIY them and have a tutorial up
---
The irony of that GRWM with the manifestation cards “my life is improving and I’m about to experience something completely new” while she’s desperately trying to claw back to her old “fame” using old recycled ideas
I wouldn’t be surprised if she started teasing the return of the green hair and Disney wall soon- maybe even beg for another lockdown to take her back to how it was

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dr maddy has just been live, she’s giving advice about smears and health concerning your downstairs. Someone mentioned the comment eden made about smears and maddy said she had seen that and it actually really upset her she also said she would feel really uncomfortable if anyone she was having to give a smear to felt any kind of pleasure because that’s her job and it’s a medical procedure

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Are we suppose to believe she looks like this? … ok.

I really hate this stage in the Eden cycle where she’s feeling herself to the max because of her new long hair extensions.

Need to fast forward to the Lord Farquaad stage ASAP.
Christ, she could eat an apple through a letter box

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The way that whole family eat and drink is vile. No one needs to see you shoving food in your gob, Eden. She’s definitely got more lip filler as well, they’re looking especially baboon arse ish lately.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
The way that whole family eat and drink is vile. No one needs to see you shoving food in your gob, Eden. She’s definitely got more lip filler as well, they’re looking especially baboon arse ish lately.
Saw this and my first thought was that she was trying to be sexual but she just looks like a dick 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m from the area and someone recommended I get my hair done by her when I wanted extensions 💀 I took one look at her insta and was massively put off, so glad I didn’t based on what I know about her now lol

Reactions: 4
I’m from the area and someone recommended I get my hair done by her when I wanted extensions 💀 I took one look at her insta and was massively put off, so glad I didn’t based on what I know about her now lol
omg I didn’t realise it was doing her hair now! I’m from similar area and knew quite a few people who used to have their hair done by her! I thought she disappeared entirely lol

edit to add - I also know quite a few innocent people who were scammed out of alot of money and never repaid by her (along with all the rest who came out on social media). Shame on Eden for promoting her when she had a perfect hairdresser who, if she respected her business more, I’m sure would have been willing to keep her on as a client

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.