Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know you’re bleeping desperate when you steal your content ideas off Tattle 💀

Perhaps Loyed could give you some CV tips, Eedy

Reactions: 9
The hair stylist must be laughing all the way to the bank…….4 days ago Eben went there and had a colour and cut. Today she’s back for extensions?
im not in the know with all this gubbins but all seems like a waste of time and money to me?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
The hair stylist must be laughing all the way to the bank…….4 days ago Eben went there and had a colour and cut. Today she’s back for extensions?
im not in the know with all this gubbins but all seems like a waste of time and money to me?
Tbh might as well take the cash is she’s offering, if not she’s a mug

Reactions: 5
Dunno if this has been mentioned and as of last night I’ve been blocked by eddy again, but has she even done a post for Leah smith? She seems really poorly in hospital and was in the comments defending eden months ago, eden not gonna bother to wish her well?

Reactions: 2
Dunno if this has been mentioned and as of last night I’ve been blocked by eddy again, but has she even done a post for Leah smith? She seems really poorly in hospital and was in the comments defending eden months ago, eden not gonna bother to wish her well?
Leah, I believe is now at the fin stage of live 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Only if she can make a crying montage and profit off of it

Reactions: 7
Do we reckon she had her hair done again just so she could have a new transition other than makeup, crappy ahs videos? Also someone just commented saying she looked like Ruby from Sex Education... Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't she of Indian descent?

This apparently 😅😅.

She’s also posted a lip syncing video. She’s so obsessed with past TikTok, she even posted today she misses lockdown TikTok. It’s so pathetic to see her trying to claw back her 2020/2021 peak.
I just xant even with this level of patheticness 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I wonder if Poppy had decided to not be friends with any of the Harvey scum now because of Yaz being in her slut era and shagging Sofs baby daddy ☺

Reactions: 4
I'm no hairdresser but the blend on those extensions is terrible 🙈 completely different colour to her own hair!

Reactions: 11
Her and Lloyd are really going ham on the content aren’t they. All that effort she put in to the American horror story one, buying the outfits/props just for a video of her eating a dominoes get more than double the views 💀

p.s just what the earth needs, more cheap fancy dress outfits worn once for a tiktok and thrown in landfill

Reactions: 13
Last time she made an excuse that poppy was too busy to do her hair hence her going to this new girl. If she continues going to the new girl you know somethings happened with poppy. She’s probs sick of wasting time doing greedens hair for her to hack it all off within a week.

I wonder if Poppy had decided to not be friends with any of the Harvey scum now because of Yaz being in her slut era and shagging Sofs baby daddy ☺
Can you imagine if it’s true and Poppy has cut ties? So out of all the girls who came to her hen do … 5 (I’m not counting Elphaba) she’s not talking to almost 50% of them now .. in less than a year?

Also you can barely count Steph as her friend, they never see each other. I think she’s Freya’s only friend.

Reactions: 8
IMG_6065.png

it’s strange as she always used to say how close they were etc etc. now she’s deleting any comments that mention Poppy!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Genuinely never known anyone to not be able to keep any friends like Eden & Yaz

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.