Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is just an horrendous person. Happy to promote a scam artist because she gets free hair. Can the big fat wallet not pay for hair extensions Eden? How embarrassing.

Her looking in the mirror and saying “I love you, you’re amazing”. I feel like she’s the most deluded person I’ve ever come across.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She really is just an horrendous person. Happy to promote a scam artist because she gets free hair. Can the big fat wallet not pay for hair extensions Eden? How embarrassing.

Her looking in the mirror and saying “I love you, you’re amazing”. I feel like she’s the most deluded person I’ve ever come across.
she doesn’t though that’s why she’s so insecure
It’s even sadder that she’s faking it for kids on the internet 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
OF COURSE Eden is using a hairdresser that scammed loads of people. It’s literally classic Eden harvz behaviour. And now she’s deleting all comments about it 😂 3 months into 2024 and she’s fucked it already

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In what world could she possibly look at this make-up/pose and think yes this looks amazing, the eyelashes are so bleeping heavy they make her eyes look droopy asf. if I was a drag queen I would be so offended that people compared that horrendous make up to drag make up.
She looks like Janice out of the Muppets and Lloyd is starting to become Skeeter

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In what world could she possibly look at this make-up/pose and think yes this looks amazing, the eyelashes are so bleeping heavy they make her eyes look droopy asf. if I was a drag queen I would be so offended that people compared that horrendous make up to drag make up.
I hate commenting on appearance as her personality and actions are plenty enough. but those lashes 😭 it ain’t given sanpaku eyes/billie Ellish it’s like when Yaz wears hers the optical illusion of cross eyes is illusioning 🤣

Reactions: 7
I dread to think how bad this would look in real life without filters and natural lighting 😳
I thought exactly this! I’m no oil painting and have nothing against normal skin, texture and imperfections I have my own but it’s not what she portrays at all, so when you actually catch a glimpse o it you are like wow! She won’t just embrace it will she, filters and smoothing to the max!

Reactions: 4
Why does she feel the need to put it all down her neck and then half way down her body, like that's not a normal thing to do? Her clothes must be stinking with makeup
Because it doesnt match. She may as well use full on body paint at this point.

Reactions: 5

Sorry we all know she hates rave music and complains at LL for going out etc, I am embarrassed for her with this video. Imagine saying oh yeah little legs can we put on our bucket hats and pretend to rave…

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Sorry we all know she hates rave music and complains at LL for going out etc, I am embarrassed for her with this video. Imagine saying oh yeah little legs can we put on our bucket hats and pretend to rave…
Every single time she dances she pits her fists or 1 finger up it gives me such an ick

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.