Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to see it before bed so now you need to see it too, someone committed "gothic eden" in what world is that gothic. Pls I need to go to bed I can't cope😭😭
God that video was so cringe

Also Eden. Posting a EWM at 11ish pm is just disgusting. Do better.

Reactions: 7
Just posting in case she does a dirty delete because it’s one of the most embarrassing things I’ve seen her do and as of right now it’s got duck all views.
it’s the knowing she’s sat on Amazon planning it all out buying the tit dress up stuff to do it. 😑 ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just posting in case she does a dirty delete because it’s one of the most embarrassing things I’ve seen her do and as of right now it’s got duck all views.
Not sure what words to use for this one 😭 Edens hanging around the theatre school again stealing props
It's literally so bad, I wouldn't want it to go viral 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Look how well GK barry, Max balegde are doing (same amount of followers) then you have Eden dressing up in amazon fancy dress in her rented spare room with temu strobe lighting for 100k views 😂

Time to get a give up and get a real job hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Look how well GK barry, Max balegde are doing (same amount of followers) then you have Eden dressing up in amazon fancy dress in her rented spare room with temu strobe lighting for 100k views 😂

what job could she get where she can get up in the afternoon, go for multiple fag/vape breaks, record day in the Lives and have her weird man child husband sit in the corner?

not sure you’ll find one on indeed Eden babes maybe it’s time to rethink the lifestyle

Reactions: 8
what job could she get where she can get up in the afternoon, go for multiple fag/vape breaks, record day in the Lives and have her weird man child husband sit in the corner?

not sure you’ll find one on indeed Eden babes maybe it’s time to rethink the lifestyle
Certainly won’t find a job that pays enough for the rent of the bloody shed that’s for sure!
Not to mention the costs for doggy day care for her bloody rats!

Reactions: 1
I had to see it before bed so now you need to see it too, someone committed "gothic eden" in what world is that gothic. Pls I need to go to bed I can't cope😭😭
Why does she reach up to slap the person in this video but look down to talk... Weird, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see the silly little Lloyd has found a way of scooting around the shed……. Plus it works as a booster so he can reach things on the kitchen worktop! 😅😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3

You genuinely could not hire Eden to do any of the jobs that Grace and Max do. Imagine her interviewing people on the red carpet, she would just ask the most inappropriate and also boring questions, probably leave half way through the event or mid-interview and she’d insist on having Lloyd joined to her hip off his tits on coke.

I am genuinely interested to see what happens to these two in the future, will they stay together, move sheds, move in with Don Carla and Beethoven, get actual jobs?

Reactions: 10
You genuinely could not hire Eden to do any of the jobs that Grace and Max do. Imagine her interviewing people on the red carpet, she would just ask the most inappropriate and also boring questions, probably leave half way through the event or mid-interview and she’d insist on having Lloyd joined to her hip off his tits on coke.

I am genuinely interested to see what happens to these two in the future, will they stay together, move sheds, move in with Don Carla and Beethoven, get actual jobs?
What job was Lloyd doing to interview Eden when they first met? I forget that’s how they met but surely he was doing something worthwhile then?

Reactions: 1

She would make it all about her, and ask everyone if they think she's doing a good job, then ask "why 🥹"
🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shock new hair again, this girl spends or is gifted hair like there’s no tomorrow, such a waste, this will last 3 days and be chopped to Lord Farquad again

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Shock new hair again, this girl spends or is gifted hair like there’s no tomorrow, such a waste, this will last 3 days and be chopped to Lord Farquad again
Interesting she had it done on a Sunday. So did Poppy open the salon just for her or did she use that follower who came to her house last time and probs did it for free?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.