Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate their constant need to give Lloyd the tough Northern guy persona.

Saying whatever you want to someone and not giving a tit is fine in some situations. But Lloyd is a bulldog thinking he’s a Rottweiler, when he’s the kind of guy a bouncer could pick up and carry out the club. And he’s knows it which is why he tries to act tough.

Also it’s not a north and south thing, it’s just people having different personalities. Do they really think someone from say Lewisham wouldn’t have the ability to say duck off you bleep?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Saying whatever you want to someone and not giving a tit is fine in some situations. But Lloyd is a bulldog thinking he’s a Rottweiler, when he’s the kind of guy a bouncer could pick up and carry out the club. And he’s knows it which is why he tries to act tough.

Also it’s not a north and south thing, it’s just people having different personalities. Do they really think someone from say Lewisham wouldn’t have the ability to say duck off you bleep?
Didn’t she also say ‘when your husband is northern’ because he was listening to oasis 😂😂 didn’t realise Oasis was limited to the top half of the country

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn’t she also say ‘when your husband is northern’ because he was listening to oasis 😂😂 didn’t realise Oasis was limited to the top half of the country
Remember when Yaz gave her something with a bee on it at Christmas and she was like it matches our Manchester bee at home. Get a grip. Has she even stepped foot inside of Manchester city??

Reactions: 12
Watching that northern roadman Loyed - I can say what the duck I like blah blah.
Didn't Eden use those exact same words on her vid when Cali was sat on her lap?
Those 2 vids need to be stitched together.
They're a bleeping shrump bungle couple 🤢

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but i really feel icked out by their relationship. That sounds almost pedaloic ew.
---
It’s the constant why… imagine being that self absorbed that every compliment has to have a reason.
my partner often texts that he loves me in all different ways (using emojis) & in all the years we’ve been together, I’ve never thought to reply with “why” their love doesn’t seem real.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Yeah he really is a tough northerner 😂😂 he comes from a privileged upbringing and went to a private school, he’s more Stuart little than a bulldog

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
GK Barry on Spin the wheel on BBC and Eden is in her shed making crappy transitions 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.