Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gobsmacked that Brittany miller has 1/3 less followers than Eden and his hitting over 2million views on every video and Eden the famous pro content creator can’t even hit 100k views on majority of hers 😂 fallen off?
she’s bleeping satan. She shouldn’t have a single bleeping view.

Sorry, I clarify - that Brittany doesn’t deserve a single view.

Reactions: 10
What in the duck is a transition room🤣🤣🤣
This apparently 😅😅.

She’s also posted a lip syncing video. She’s so obsessed with past TikTok, she even posted today she misses lockdown TikTok. It’s so pathetic to see her trying to claw back her 2020/2021 peak.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s about time she realises that with an app like tik tok things move so fast and you can’t cling to the past, the likes of gk Barry, max and Bobbie altoff made that work for them and she is stuck in the past

Reactions: 12
It’s about time she realises that with an app like tik tok things move so fast and you can’t cling to the past, the likes of gk Barry, max and Bobbie altoff made that work for them and she is stuck in the past
It’s sad, you’re suppose to use TikTok as your foundation and build on it. Not just lie in bed and go and sniff candles at Home Sense.

• Haha
This apparently 😅😅.

She’s also posted a lip syncing video. She’s so obsessed with past TikTok, she even posted today she misses lockdown TikTok. It’s so pathetic to see her trying to claw back her 2020/2021 peak.
Wtf are those facial expressions hahahaha, she's misses it because that was her peak and unlike everyone else she didn't grow with the times. Only time I see transitions videos on my fyp now is when it's a make up or outfit looks. Unless you are INSANELY talented at transitions then no one is going to give a tit

• Haha
This apparently 😅😅.

That video is sooooo cringe. Transitions are super slick now. The ones where they jump & turn into a banana. The outdoor one where they repeatedly jump to the ground but change into different objects balloons, pebbles etc.
Get with the program Edey 3.2m bots

Her transitions videos are such an ick, imagine being in your 20s and seriously doing this tit to stay relevant, it’s giving 7 year old play time 😂

Eden should have just stuck with her Eat with Me’s, genuinely made the effort and made sure one was ready to post same time every day, even if they were pre-recorded. She keeps harping on that this is her job but she just flits to whatever is popular. If she didn’t create this persona where she can’t be without Lloyd and had a decent management who actually taught her social media skills and how to behave she might have actually been successful.

Reactions: 15
Eden should have just stuck with her Eat with Me’s, genuinely made the effort and made sure one was ready to post same time every day, even if they were pre-recorded. She keeps harping on that this is her job but she just flits to whatever is popular. If she didn’t create this persona where she can’t be without Lloyd and had a decent management who actually taught her social media skills and how to behave she might have actually been successful.
She could have linked it with Loyed as well, say he posts a quick dinner recipe at 6pm, she posts her eat with me at 7, do that consistently and avoid the drama and she would probably pull in alright numbers again. Not amazing numbers but enough to avoid the dole til the summer maybe. Could call it Big Spook Little Cook

Damn I got blocked for saying I thought it was her and Acer going down the slide in her new (kind of creepy) video 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But she’s a theatre actress remember so can’t hate gals, feels like I haven’t seen her thread in ages, she’s so dull that there’s been nothing worth even saying or visiting for! So glad Lloyed has shown us roast potatoes never knew how to make them as a British gal …😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.