Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those stupidly heavy lashes are back, those with the filler face make her look so botched

Reactions: 9
How long is the transition era going to last? Obviously not long but still longer than her honeymoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cmon babe. Eden… the lisp really (on the lip sync)
im getting annoyed that Casper has disappeared. More annoyed that it’ll be a relief for Eden. She’ll think she’s won.

Reactions: 8
Cmon babe. Eden… the lisp really (on the lip sync)
im getting annoyed that Casper has disappeared. More annoyed that it’ll be a relief for Eden. She’ll think she’s won.
I’ve been thinking today about the whole Casper thing, something definitely happened didn’t it? The dedication to making account after account and then nothing?

I’ve been thinking today about the whole Casper thing, something definitely happened didn’t it? The dedication to making account after account and then nothing?
i dont think casper has been paid off, i know someone said they think that's what's happened, i hope they come back, either way, giant and tiny are still horrid 😂

Reactions: 3
100% something happened. They had an Instagram account and we would message occasionally when I sent them recordings etc. I went to message them to see if they were ok after not posting for ages and poof Instagram account has been deleted. And there was nothing on that Instagram account about Eden so why delete it?

So they were either contacted by one of them and paid off. I mean Sof and that other baby mum have been quiet when they could tit over The Harvey’s so I think they also got paid off.

Or it’s a mental health thing, as I’m sure I saw they mention they had bpd in their comments.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I can’t see Eden and Loyed suddenly having any power or money to cause Casper to stop posting
I hope they’re looking after themselves and come back soon
They were more popular than Eden!

• Heart
Has zacdabrat stopped talking on her too? There was a bit of beef there and with the gummy sister too. I do think Eden has something to do with Casper’s disappearance.

Has zacdabrat stopped talking on her too? There was a bit of beef there and with the gummy sister too. I do think Eden has something to do with Casper’s disappearance.
thats a good point
We stopped talking about her tho didn’t we
She’s just so boring
I think she’s offended people and even fans so no one’s proper bumming her as much anymore and therefore shes not even relevant
Not even to Casper
😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Yeah I can’t see Eden and Loyed suddenly having any power or money to cause Casper to stop posting
I hope they’re looking after themselves and come back soon
They were more popular than Eden!
They told me that Carla was stalking their accounts and we all know Don Carla likes to pay off her daughters debts.

Reactions: 2
Someone called their new content in this thread. He does the recipe and she does the eat with me. Original.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
For the love of god, satan, alien, animal any bleeping thing, please tell her that those lashes are way too bleeping heavy for her eyes, jfc she can barely open her eyes FFS

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.