Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused about this house clean. Like the person who did it had photos made and framed for them and bought them pampas grass and toilet roll holders?

Is that a genuine service? Or some crazed fan being her dogsbody?

Reactions: 4
I’m so confused about this house clean. Like the person who did it had photos made and framed for them and bought them pampas grass and toilet roll holders?

Is that a genuine service? Or some crazed fan being her dogsbody?
I went to have a look at the video you was referring to, no way is that a normal thing to do. Also it's the fact it's been up for 13 hours and hasn't even scraped 10K likes💀 9055 likes and 15 comments, absolutely massive with her 3.2 million followers 💀😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
I went to have a look at the video you was referring to, no way is that a normal thing to do. Also it's the fact it's been up for 13 hours and hasn't even scraped 10K likes💀 9055 likes and 15 comments, absolutely massive with her 3.2 million followers 💀😂😂😂
To make it even worse, it has 81.3K views and has only just scraped 10K likes with 24 comments 💀😂

Reactions: 2
the cleaner has definitely been asked to do these extra little “tasks”

are you telling me that the woman you pay to clean your house has access to high quality pictures of your wedding day and has paid for them to be professionally printed? why would anyone believe that?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a sad cow .. turning her dressing room into a transition room?!

All her transitions are the same. The hoodie, lifting her face off and up, pushing her head to the side, pulling items out of her giant gob.

Transitions are over Eden.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m creasing, she literally wore flat sandals to her wedding and her husband wore heeled trainers and stood on a box to cut the wedding cake … but yeah wear the god damn heels..
Was coming to post the same!! The audacity to say that and post those images when she’s quite obviously embarrassed about their height difference and is constantly trying to make it less obvious! They don’t own it like they claim they do!

Reactions: 11
her latest TikTok about the house, the CLEANEST I’ve seen her house and I bet it was a tit hole within a couple minutes with her massive pile of clothes in the bathroom and takeaways. Whoever cleaned it had their work cut out

Reactions: 1
I’m gobsmacked that Brittany miller has 1/3 less followers than Eden and his hitting over 2million views on every video and Eden the famous pro content creator can’t even hit 100k views on majority of hers 😂 fallen off?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m creasing, she literally wore flat sandals to her wedding and her husband wore heeled trainers and stood on a box to cut the wedding cake … but yeah wear the god damn heels..
look at how far back she is standing from him too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The actual delusion that she posted pics of celebs and then herself as if she was that calibre

duck OFF EDEN

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What a sad cow .. turning her dressing room into a transition room?!

All her transitions are the same. The hoodie, lifting her face off and up, pushing her head to the side, pulling items out of her giant gob.

Transitions are over Eden.
What in the duck is a transition room🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What in the duck is a transition room🤣🤣🤣
Whenever her or Loyed says "watch this space" it absolutely CREASES me because they do absolutely duck all, I don't think I've seen a content creator worse than those pair. It's embarrassing no wonder why no one wants to associate themselves with the pair, they must be an absolute JOKE in the social media world. I'd love to be a fly on the wall hearing other creators talk about them behind the scenes

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.