Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry who cleaned her house for her while she was away? Because it looks like it was a minion friend?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She has some self awareness, she 100% doesn’t give a tit if it’s not about her.

I think that’s part of the reason she stopped being the podcast, she doesn’t want to ask the questions - she wants to be the one answering and have it all about her.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She has some self awareness, she 100% doesn’t give a tit if it’s not about her.

I think that’s part of the reason she stopped being the podcast, she doesn’t want to ask the questions - she wants to be the one answering and have it all about her.
she looks stoned to bits there

Reactions: 1
She might wanna stop going to backstreet aesthetic practitioners and start going to a dentist the scruffy witch. Bet her breath smells like Satan’s hole.

• Haha
I walked round the range yesterday and i felt the pure ick thinking about weirdos who put their phone on shelves or in the trolley while they’re shopping. How many tales have they had to do a walk round the shop, surely it’s not normal?

Reactions: 2
Latest transition video is shiiiiiit!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Just come here to say the same thing, Its cringy how she thinks they are so good! I've seen some amazing transition videos on tiktok and Eden's don't even come close, see this is what happens when every one around you constantly blows smoke up your arse, you think you're amazing when really you're a little bit tit! 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 10
Just come here to say the same thing, Its cringy how she thinks they are so good! I've seen some amazing transition videos on tiktok and Eden's don't even come close, see this is what happens when every one around you constantly blows smoke up your arse, you think you're amazing when really you're a little bit tit! 😂 😂 😂
Has it been removed already?

Times like this I miss Casper. They definitely aren’t coming back, they used to have an Instagram which they’ve since deleted.

not sure if this will post or not

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Omg it’s worse than I thought
It was really one of those ‘yeah that’s mint, I’ll post it’ videos 🥴..

I hadn’t reloaded my fly page for ages so had to scroll back up but I knew it had been deleted at the time as if I swiped to her page it wasn’t there!
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.