Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s literally been on Tattle all day. Her “eat with me” she said she’s evolving from Eden 2020 to Eden 2024 2.0 by doing transitions and acting. Not sure you know what the word evolving means Eden love.

Hauls and makeup are boring and soulless too. I mean just go and tit on your sisters content why don’t you.

And she also addressed her removing her tit transitions.

Reactions: 7
who does she actually think she’s attempting to kid when she says she got up at night and actually put any effort in to toilet training those dogs?

Reactions: 2
If she had to do that to train her dogs then she needs to get them seen by a vet.
Exactly, surely the dogs are let out last thing at night before going to bed, learning that if they need it durning the night they'll have to hold it in and let out first thing in the morning? It's her and lloyeds fault for not training them right. I know she says she's raised dogs before but it was her parents looking after the dog not her, she's probably learnt from their bad habits

Reactions: 3
She’s literally been on Tattle all day. Her “eat with me” she said she’s evolving from Eden 2020 to Eden 2024 2.0 by doing transitions and acting. Not sure you know what the word evolving means Eden love.

Hauls and makeup are boring and soulless too. I mean just go and tit on your sisters content why don’t you.

And she also addressed her removing her tit transitions.
Shame she doesn’t read tattle enough to sort her defecating dogs out

Reactions: 6
Exactly, surely the dogs are let out last thing at night before going to bed, learning that if they need it durning the night they'll have to hold it in and let out first thing in the morning? It's her and lloyeds fault for not training them right. I know she says she's raised dogs before but it was her parents looking after the dog not her, she's probably learnt from their bad habits
Eden and Lloyd’s ‘first thing in the morning’ is anything past 1 in the afternoon 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah like someone else says here, if they both weren’t so lazy to sleep in so late, they’d get up to let them out so the dogs understand to hold until they get up in the morning. My dog hates the rain/wind and can be soooo stubborn about going out in it (to the point I have often had to stand in the rain on the patio so he goes 😂) but it’s just laziness from them both. Given the fact they both smoke, it really shouldn’t be hard for them to train the dogs to go outside

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lighting a candle is now "interior design"
Quick someone contact Architectural Digest. Front covers only, for the shed

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Speaking of the stubborness of my dog, he has just made me let him out then proceeded to try to run back in because the grass is slightly long and wet. Nevertheless I froze my tits off and waited at the door until he went, it really isn’t that difficult. Especially when they literally do duck all everyday

Reactions: 9
Her most recent😂 is she not embarrassed? It’s the two big bottom front teeth that get me everytime 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I like how she deleted the video of her 'acting' to a sound that said something on the lines of 'you sleep with my ex and you're the one that's crying' 🤣🤣 I saw comments saying it would feed the trolls considering what's meant to have happened with Yaz 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.