Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But why would you actually cry over Eden getting any type of compliment? Her followers have blown smoke up her ass since 2020, it’s hardly the first compliment her heavily filtered face has had.

Once on my fyp a tribute someone made about their dad after he died came up and I commented that although I didn’t know him you could see from the photos how much he was a kind and loved man and the person thanked me profusely and said it had made their day - and that made me feel emotional.

I don’t feel emotional about beggy horrible people complimenting other beggy horrible people.

Reactions: 13
Is there a lot for them to do where they are staying? Or are they just choosing to do the same stuff they do at home?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Literally doing all the stuff they usually do in Kent but just in wales… b&m, Nando’s etc. why did they bother going 😂
Coz Yazzy will probs get merked for being a slaaaaag if she steps one foot back in Kent

Reactions: 8
But why would you actually cry over Eden getting any type of compliment? Her followers have blown smoke up her ass since 2020, it’s hardly the first compliment her heavily filtered face has had.

Once on my fyp a tribute someone made about their dad after he died came up and I commented that although I didn’t know him you could see from the photos how much he was a kind and loved man and the person thanked me profusely and said it had made their day - and that made me feel emotional.

I don’t feel emotional about beggy horrible people complimenting other beggy horrible people.
Reading this just after my father passed away on Sunday 🥹
I totally get where you're coming from

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I honestly keep thinking the videos of acer at the ninja warrior thing is Lloyd. 😂😂 please someone else look at freyas video and agree with me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ffs. Find it very weird Eden and Freya are suddenly prepared to travel to wales after being ok with Yaz doing all the travelling

Reactions: 2
Freya and Yaz allowing their children to be in a photo that a follower wants to take is so bleeping bizarre.
Zero safe guarding - zero good parenting.

Reactions: 15
Where is mummy and daddy during all these days out? Are they just getting lashed up everyday in the air bnb?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When someone gives Eden a compliment and she says "Why" honestly makes me wanna chuck my guts up! Fowl beast!
Little Lad ‘I love you’
Mount Eben ‘How much’

I still can’t believe he got that evidence of her self obsessiveness (not a word) tattooed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.