Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Further cements that they aren’t bad dogs she’s just a bad owner.

Reactions: 4
She surely regrets getting 4, she hasn’t trained 1 of them properly never mind 4, they should not have puppy pads down, she is a sh/t dog mum, keep crying

Reactions: 11
‘What I can’t control: my dog’

lovely caption for a video of her showing said dog strolling around, lead dragging along behind it.

wonder what the caption would be if she uploaded a video of her crying, as her dog has gone for the wrong dog, and has been bitten, or even given a little boot by the owner.

she’s such a head.

My medium/large dog has been had a go at by 3 small dogs in the last week alone, and he was on the lead every single time. It’s people like her, and the owners of the dogs we met, that give small dogs a bad name.

Reactions: 10
I think this is just paving the way for chase to live elsewhere. He’s never fit the ideal tea cup size she’s wanted anyway and she’ll never admit she can’t look after all 4 (she can’t look after 1 but that’s besides the point)

Reactions: 18
‘What I can’t control: my dog’

lovely caption for a video of her showing said dog strolling around, lead dragging along behind it.

wonder what the caption would be if she uploaded a video of her crying, as her dog has gone for the wrong dog, and has been bitten, or even given a little boot by the owner.

she’s such a head.

My medium/large dog has been had a go at by 3 small dogs in the last week alone, and he was on the lead every single time. It’s people like her, and the owners of the dogs we met, that give small dogs a bad name.
exactly! a little yappy thing came running at my doberman, he was on his leader and the little dog was in his face and biting his legs, i went crazy, owner saying ah its fine, just laziness, edens the same, she's bone idle.

Reactions: 1
Wasn’t Yaz slagging off people who don’t handle their dogs correctly the other day

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i really reckon she’ll hand chase over to yaz soon.
Yaz doesn’t even look after her own dog, let alone another rat. If she gives it away I think it’ll be one of her “besties” that live near her and she can say oh we can go and visit all the time.

Reactions: 9
Yaz doesn’t even look after her own dog, let alone another rat. If she gives it away I think it’ll be one of her “besties” that live near her and she can say oh we can go and visit all the time.
Probably be that poor sod Zoe. The one who was her designated fag roller at the wedding and used to dog-sit when they had their 48 hour honeymoon.

• Haha
Eurgh the smell that would ooze out of her open trousers the stinky unwashed ape.
I can’t believe the way she edits her body it’s so unhealthy, I’m not saying she’s a bad size at all but she displays herself so much smaller and it’s so unhealthy, just accept it and maybe address insecurities and height differences and you’d gain a lot more likes and followers 🤷🏽‍♀️

Oh my god she just posted a video where Yaz said she loves being on the earth at the same time as her and of course the greedy compliment goblin has to ask WHY?

Then Yaz said even when Eden is screaming at her (despite Eden saying she never gets angry) and telling her she’s the most annoying person. They have such a toxic relationship with a real power imbalance.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really don’t understand the dramatic crying over the dog being naughty off the lead, simply keep it on the lead then lol? It’s not a difficult concept. I could not be arsed with knowing her and being on the receiving end of those crying videos. Just bleeping voice note it mate, of course she wouldn't be able to screenshot then

Reactions: 16
When someone gives Eden a compliment and she says "Why" honestly makes me wanna chuck my guts up! Fowl beast!

Reactions: 27
Self taught chef Lloyd using a ready made pancake mix 🤣. Practice what you preach you bleeping nob

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.