Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_0565.jpeg

a d - ok hun. So what is it. A real ad that youā€™re not intending to give your cut to. Or not an ad at all but just pretending People still want to work with you?

Reactions: 4
I meant to upload this before for anyone who missed it. But the reason she doesnā€™t do the podcast is because itā€™s too expensive (her broke bunda canā€™t afford it) and too far to travelā€¦ and she canā€™t be bothered to edit it basically.

Also her Mancunian accent is an embarrassment. Her impressions are so odd, itā€™s either a northern accent that sounds duck all like Little Legs or that weird posh voice she does to mimic her dad.
ā€œI donā€™t enjoy itā€ why did she attempt a series 2 then? More like she canā€™t organise a pissup in a brewery and she was struggle every week to get anyone decent on because everyone hates her

Reactions: 10
So her first dog just gets attacked by the others and has to hide so she isnā€™t, such a healthy dogs homeā€¦ so ridiculous the way she thinks sheā€™s a good dog owner.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
If I have to see another video of one of those dogs licking her nostrils I might puke.

Reactions: 11
If I have to see another video of one of those dogs licking her nostrils I might puke.
Has emetophobia, won't touch raw chicken breast but let's 4 dogs lick her massive nostrils after their tongues have been in and around their crappy arseholes. Make it make sense!

Reactions: 13
Has emetophobia, won't touch raw chicken breast but let's 4 dogs lick her massive nostrils after their tongues have been in and around their crappy arseholes. Make it make sense!
I was about to write this!! And public floors in shopping centres and outside on walks, which would harbour on their mouths from licking their paws! Thing is though Edens got every condition under the sun šŸ™„

Reactions: 8
Yip the male dogs are bullying the female. Just because she arrived first Eden it doesnā€™t make her the alpha. Thatā€™s not how it works! Poor Chai is deeply unhappy god love her šŸ˜ž

• Sad
Iā€™m emetophobic and my cat licked my cheek the other day right after cleaning himself. I cried and washed my face repeatedly for an hour. Knowing his paws had touched the ground outside and then his tongue touched his paws just made me feel so dirty and I convinced myself that I was going to get really sick from it.

Sheā€™s probably just not a fan of throwing up. Like most people.

Reactions: 9
So her first dog just gets attacked by the others and has to hide so she isnā€™t, such a healthy dogs homeā€¦ so ridiculous the way she thinks sheā€™s a good dog owner.
Didnā€™t Eden, in her dog training expert era, say she knew all about litter mate syndromeā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I personally do want sonny harrison to DJ this time. I think itā€™ll be comedy gold :)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didnā€™t Eden, in her dog training expert era, say she knew all about litter mate syndromeā€¦
When she got the 2 Guinea pigs after her wedding everyone was commenting on litter mate and after a few days she posted on insta that her mum was gonna take one of them and then deleted it straight after. I wish I got a screen shot. She knows it was a bleeping dumb thing to do

Reactions: 5
What bleeping Weirdo insists on inviting themself to their nephews friends birthday party?! Creep

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.