Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant to upload this before for anyone who missed it. But the reason she doesn’t do the podcast is because it’s too expensive (her broke bunda can’t afford it) and too far to travel… and she can’t be bothered to edit it basically.

Also her Mancunian accent is an embarrassment. Her impressions are so odd, it’s either a northern accent that sounds duck all like Little Legs or that weird posh voice she does to mimic her dad.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
No one wants to listen to you chat tit. You do that over all platforms and get minimal views so take the hint. I defo dont want to listen to her Tory parents ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Remember when she basically tried to do a podcast from her bed and they both laid there looking like Wayne and Waynetta

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I meant to upload this before for anyone who missed it. But the reason she doesn’t do the podcast is because it’s too expensive (her broke bunda can’t afford it) and too far to travel… and she can’t be bothered to edit it basically.

Also her Mancunian accent is an embarrassment. Her impressions are so odd, it’s either a northern accent that sounds duck all like Little Legs or that weird posh voice she does to mimic her dad.
Then she talks too much and gets herself into trouble

Reactions: 8
Oh please.
Actually a smart move from little Lloyd for once- use a name that if googled won’t automatically bring up your racist wife and your alleged DUI - anyone seeing this who doesn’t know him as one half of tik toks most loved famous couple won’t know.. diabolical…until he realises that even googling Sonny Harrison brings up the DUI and tattle page 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Funny how summer has just brought out her podcast called dear summer & it is literally summer chatting tit on her own…🤣

So she’s just got lumi eye injections in her latest TikTok video then goes for another sunbed…comments that’s it’s wrong, at this point it’s like she gets off on coming across as thick as possible and has to rebel against anything. So much for the whole self love “I’m not touching my face anymore cause I realise how pretty I was without filler”…lasted long

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So she’s just got lumi eye injections in her latest TikTok video then goes for another sunbed…comments that’s it’s wrong, at this point it’s like she gets off on coming across as thick as possible and has to rebel against anything. So much for the whole self love “I’m not touching my face anymore cause I realise how pretty I was without filler”…lasted long
new week new face 💉💉

Reactions: 5
Why does she waste their time going in for a strand test and the possibility of them doing her hair to then go and wreck dye it herself

Reactions: 9
Is that Lloyd behind them?

I wonder if she announced the strand test loudly because last time Poppy didn’t do a strand test? Which could maybe void her insurance after Eden announced it so publicly. The last video with Poppy she looked so bleeping done with her.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Eden makes poppy look tit with the state of her hair!! And my friend goes to poppy and she’s amazing at extensions

Reactions: 4

I wonder if she announced the strand test loudly because last time Poppy didn’t do a strand test? Which could maybe void her insurance after Eden announced it so publicly. The last video with Poppy she looked so bleeping done with her.
They’re actually beasts aren’t they 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

They really are unfortunately ugly, and giant, but mainly ugly

Reactions: 10
Lloyds stories right now are some of the most unhinged things I’ve seen what the duck 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.