Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'can never do wrong in your eyes'
Yes Eden. Because he's a child who doesn't know any better šŸ˜… one day he will watch you say he looks like he belongs on the sex offenders register and laugh at him. One day, he will see you for what you are. Such a stupid comment.
The fact that Freya refused to tell her where the party is speaks volumes.

She dropped that little boy as soon as that Hobgolin Lloyd forced his way in. Remember when he made him cry on a live?

Reactions: 6
Her newest TikTok where she basically says sheā€™s closer to Freya than she is to Yaz. Why even say that publicly? Theyā€™re only ā€œcloseā€ because they have just one shared friend Steph between them now.

Eden put a comment up about Poppy and how she was a proud bestie. Really not hard to qualify for being a bestie in the Harvey universe. Her Amazon delivery guy must be her bff for life at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope sheā€™s had permission off all the parents to post the video of Acers party, if someone filmed my child and posted on their social media I would be fuming

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Both Acer and Callie were really good friends with Sofs son and daughter, I wonder if Acer asked why they weren't at his party.

"Oh it's because your auntie Yaz is a massive slag" šŸ˜Œ

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
For goodness sake Max balegde is doing my job for
Me now
Heā€™s at some event and he says heā€™s really close to
Dua lipa and this is just his normal life

meanwhile Eben is reading books in bed

• Haha
Both Acer and Callie were really good friends with Sofs son and daughter, I wonder if Acer asked why they weren't at his party.

"Oh it's because your auntie Yaz is a massive slag" šŸ˜Œ
This is the thing when people defend Yaz, this is how much it can effect everyone around them by her being a filthy slut, shame on them all, hope the kids aren't too confused as to where their friends aren't there

Reactions: 5
This is the thing when people defend Yaz, this is how much it can effect everyone around them by her being a filthy slut, shame on them all, hope the kids aren't too confused as to where their friends aren't there
Genuinely those poor children. Called a non*e and Russian bleep by one auntie on a livestream to 5K people and their other auntie cost them their friends because she couldnā€™t keep her breadstick legs together.

Reactions: 10
I wouldnā€™t dream of uploading a voicemail saying ā€œyouā€™re the most beautiful wonderful childā€ when I have two other siblings that could hear that.

Is it just me or does that voicemail read as actually he is bothered that she brings all the dogs but feels like he has to tell her he doesnā€™t? Like why say that if it hasnā€™t been brought up somehow- I get the vibe someone said something

Reactions: 11
Is it just me or does that voicemail read as actually he is bothered that she brings all the dogs but feels like he has to tell her he doesnā€™t? Like why say that if it hasnā€™t been brought up somehow- I get the vibe someone said something
It's not fair on the other dogs Missy and Patch(if they're still alive), bringing 4 lively rats around some old relaxed dogs, just cruel in my eyes

Reactions: 7
I find that voicemail so weird. Sounds like they have all had a falling out if anything.

Reactions: 8
I find that voicemail so weird. Sounds like they have all had a falling out if anything.
Thatā€™s the vibe I got! And princess Eedy threw her toys out the pram so daddy (šŸ¤®) had to do damage control- thinking one of the sisters was also involved seeing as she felt the need to post the voicemail to tik tok to show sheā€™s the favourite

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.