Eden Harvz #70 eden harvz #70 Poor little kitter, her career has gone down the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they are so loved and receive love like that voicemail from their parents.. then why was one. Home adamant she was a crack head and the other two have ‘severe anxiety’ and mental health insecurities??

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If they are so loved and receive love like that voicemail from their parents.. then why was one. Home adamant she was a crack head and the other two have ‘severe anxiety’ and mental health insecurities??
Their parents are alcoholics, he was probably pissed as a fart.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cause they think addition and severe anxiety is a flex 😬

Reactions: 2
Well the other day she bullied Lloyd into saying soppy tit he clearly wanted nothing to do with, I’m going to hazard a guess that she did the same to her Dad, it’s so weird

Reactions: 2
Is Lloyd not aware of his own top lip? Or his own wife’s lips that are only not thin because of filler? He’s such a wet wipe
what s tit clap back 😂 when ya mrs looks like a muppet man and you're 2 foot nothing, shut ya mouth little man

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'd rather have a thin top lip then look like his Mrs 😆

Imagine being in his mid 30s and giving clap backs like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The audacity of their offending behaviour, tit house, lack of career and then trying to come for someone for having a thin top lip. He forgets himself, his chippy tits, his baba tash and his droopy eyes.

as well as being 4ft and a peanut

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lloyd should be using his attention at getting himself a partnership with a tattoo artist or removals to sort that monstrosity of an eggplant/penis/sausage on his arm he’s trying to disguise as a razor?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus bleeping Christ - the comments after the top lip one. Laughing about wanting to give someone an insecurity?

Wasn’t his sausage lips filler wife bawling on tv about people making her insecure?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lloyd should be using his attention at getting himself a partnership with a tattoo artist or removals to sort that monstrosity of an eggplant/penis/sausage on his arm he’s trying to disguise as a razor?!?
I thought it was a hotdog attached to a leaf
---
Jesus bleeping Christ - the comments after the top lip one. Laughing about wanting to give someone an insecurity?

Wasn’t his sausage lips filler wife bawling on tv about people making her insecure?
All the woman said was that Eden was self obsessed, Eden was asking Lloyd to give his opinion on Eden every time she approached him so surely the commenter was just matching Edens energy too 😂 she truly is in love with herself the absolute weirdo

Reactions: 4
I thought it was a hotdog attached to a leaf
---

All the woman said was that Eden was self obsessed, Eden was asking Lloyd to give his opinion on Eden every time she approached him so surely the commenter was just matching Edens energy too 😂 she truly is in love with herself the absolute weirdo
Sooo if that’s him matching the commenters energy does that mean we’re now allowed to go match his energy and rag him to duck
Might break my kinky boots running to do that tho

Reactions: 6
Is Lloyd not aware of his own top lip? Or his own wife’s lips that are only not thin because of filler? He’s such a wet wipe
Such an ick a man in his mid 30s commenting like this to women. It’s like he feels he has to insult their appearance to keep insecure Eben happy.

Reactions: 13

Someone would have to have an ounce of respect for him for it to cause them to develop an insecurity, sorry little legs but the only respect you seem to have is from Edens 12 year old followers and they aren’t going to stick around for long Hun

Reactions: 1
But didn’t Eden post that crying vid saying ‘words hurt 😭’ so why is her husband insulting women. Are you not embarrassed Eden. I would find it actually disgusting if my husband spoke to women like that 🤢

Reactions: 23
Whilst her threads dead (cos she’s a boring bleep) shall we all name our number 1 top cringy (not worst/bad - CRINGY) Mount Ebenest (yes I’m running with that) moment.

Mine has to be the oOoOoO Urban Outfitters moment. Her looking completely unhinged. Ranting at literal SCHOOL CHILDREN 😂 at her big age, and best of all saying they’re trying to impress boys because all Eben knows is seeking male validation.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lloyd is 3ft skinny with a pot belly
His wife is 9ft and chubby( don’t care what anyone says she’s not curvy she’s chubby’
He lays in bed all day had no reason to get up
He lives in a rented shed
Owns 4 crappy little rats
Has nothing to be excited about
Lives his life trying to please Eden and running around after her fake ‘anxiety’ attacks and other illnesses.
Yet here he is trying to make someone insecure about their top lip 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Whilst her threads dead (cos she’s a boring bleep) shall we all name our number 1 top cringy (not worst/bad - CRINGY) Mount Ebenest (yes I’m running with that) moment.

Mine has to be the oOoOoO Urban Outfitters moment. Her looking completely unhinged. Ranting at literal SCHOOL CHILDREN 😂 at her big age, and best of all saying they’re trying to impress boys because all Eben knows is seeking male validation.
The most cringy for me was no one attending her “master class” and her blaming one troll booking out all tickets when really she just didn’t promote it because she thought she was an international superstar.
Also if we’re bringing Lloyd into it, the time he groomed some young kids with five guys burgers

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.