Eden Harvz #7 Eden lies, Eden cheats. Get yourself to tattle, we have all the receipts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m laughing at the fact that Eden was placed on a table with Katie Price’s Ex boyfriend (her most recent bf) So… I’m assuming Eden didn’t make the popular people table with the Love Island crew😬.. What a shame.. They’re treating her like the normie she is

Edit: I wonder how long until Eden sweeps my comment underneath the carpet …. This is one problem she will not be able to run away from.

- Never-mind, she’s deleted the comment already. What a shame I’ve already posted it on the plt video too and she can’t remove it from there.
I think it’s already been deleted, I was about to like it but can’t find?

Reactions: 1
Yup, it’s been deleted… lol

- I noticed how Eden’s “mums” comments have suddenly disappeared from the plt video, I bet it’s cos Eden’s been giving her an ear full for making it 10x worse! Plt will never work with them now and it’s so hilarious to watch it all unfold in front of their very eyes x

Que the fake crying and the over use of the mental health card in 3…2…1… 🎥
PLT have been deleting comments too. One of mine was removed for calling her out on scamming people and manipulating minors

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Eden isnt one to sit there and gloat about “being known” when she has 2.4m followers and rarely hits 250k views, she gets over 1 million views ONCE A MONTH. It’s embarrassing that the hair video lately got 1.1m and she only got 333k likes.. lol she is literally a nobody and her views are struggling lately. Such a shame that..

If Eden, Freya & Yaz are all self centred Arrogant bastards why wouldn't their mother be? I bet it is her.

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe Yaz is commenting from behind their moms account, imagine if she went out and got attacked by a bunch of angry 12 year olds 💀

I bet Eden is fuming that they uploaded those stories exposing madi, she's the one which probably told them to delete the stories! Definitely just made the situation 10x worse now, it's brilliant to watch them squirm

Reactions: 5
I bet Eden is fuming that they uploaded those stories exposing madi, she's the one which probably told them to delete the stories! Definitely just made the situation 10x worse now, it's brilliant to watch them squirm
I’m not sure u know🤔she’s that lazy she probably told them to just go ahead and do it,let someone else deal with her problems,remember she is ‘princess Eden’ mummy does everything for her😂

Honestly can't get over Freya exposing the 14 year old girl for the sake of a brand deal its awful especially because she'll most probably get a tit ton of bullying because of it. Its wrong she's lied about self harming but still she shouldn't of showed those messages its weird how Edens getting her sisters to do the dirty work while she's out doing what ever she's doing.

Also had a look through madis Instagram and one of the videos is a live with another young girl and eden was watching them dance thought it was strange you don't see many "influencers" interacting with the children that follow them if it was a bloke they'd be hell on really.
I was thinking maybe someone should reach out to olly Mira close friend to Caroline and show what she been saying how the mental health of children is fked because of women like Eden

I was thinking maybe someone should reach out to olly Mira close friend to Caroline and show what she been saying how the mental health of children is fked because of women like Eden
mean OllyMurs

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.