Eden Harvz #7 Eden lies, Eden cheats. Get yourself to tattle, we have all the receipts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just like Acer is obsessed with the games he plays? The same games he played with Madi? This is where it all started.. Acer and Madi play online together and Eden did a appreciation post for Madi saying thank you and how Acer “doesn’t have many people to play with”.. but this whole outcome is outrageous, I would be blowing fire right now if Freya shared the messages between us where I was expressing hurt and confusion about my child and their obsessions. Maci’s mum has confined in Freya due to the fact Freya is a bleeping mother herself. She should understand most. Let’s not forget cali’s obsession with princesses, Acers obsession with the people Eden was begging to do a birthday message for him (which they never got).. I would be fuming right now if Freya exposed the fact my child has pretended to self harm for attention and lied about it as a cry for help. I don’t know who the duck Freya thinks she has become!!!

Reactions: 13
I feel so sorry for Madi’s mum,she was so genuine and concerned about her child. As a mother I would of thought Freya would of showed some compassion however she was just downright rude!!
Where is the post from Madis mum,iv just come on to check my posts and it’s all kicking off,what’s happened????????

The exploitation of kids isn't just about madi though? It's about her following. Also why is yaz comparing Eden to Cardi B 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just like Acer is obsessed with the games he plays? The same games he played with Madi? This is where it all started.. Acer and Madi play online together and Eden did a appreciation post for Madi saying thank you and how Acer “doesn’t have many people to play with”.. but this whole outcome is outrageous, I would be blowing fire right now if Freya shared the messages between us where I was expressing hurt and confusion about my child and their obsessions. Maci’s mum has confined in Freya due to the fact Freya is a bleeping mother herself. She should understand most. Let’s not forget cali’s obsession with princesses, Acers obsession with the people Eden was begging to do a birthday message for him (which they never got).. I would be fuming right now if Freya exposed the fact my child has pretended to self harm for attention and lied about it as a cry for help. I don’t know who the duck Freya thinks she has become!!!
Hit the nail on the head!!! 👏🏻 I’d be absolutely furious to if someone exposed my child like this.

Reactions: 3
40,000 followers between yaz and Freya, that’s how many people they’ve shared that information with about a 14 year old

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Why's she saying Freya's not one to speak up? She sits on Eden's lives chatting tit all the time she's got a gob on her

Reactions: 12
Freya hasn’t given a flying duck the comeback this will have on Madi now, what if she gets bullied at school now? Actually self harms or does something else? Like who does she think she is exposing messages like that, this could cause the girl so much trouble now and she’s only 14!!!!!! Eden is bleeping 23 and can handle what is thrown at her. Get a grip. Freya has only done that because it’s an embarrassment on the name they have and embarrassing cause it’s the truth they don’t want nobody knowing!! Obviously scared that the money will stop coming in and they’ll be exposed for what they really are. Would be such a shame for Eden to have to go back to 9-5 considering how much she hates it. I hope PLT don’t collab with her now.

Reactions: 15
Honestly, what a vile family. I actually can’t believe what I’m seeing this evening. What a bunch of cunts (see, I can use that word here because I know my audience is all adults!!)

And all because poor little Eden’s PLT collab is at risk. duck off!

Reactions: 12
Oh she definitely will get get back lashed for this. (I hope she doesn’t) but look how Eden’s followers jump on 1 hate comment. Everyone will know them screensshots will be about Madi aswell. Girls are horrible these days too 😔 Freya has really added fuel to the fire for this young girl.

Reactions: 2
Freya hasn’t given a flying duck the comeback this will have on Madi now, what if she gets bullied at school now? Actually self harms or does something else? Like who does she think she is exposing messages like that, this could cause the girl so much trouble now and she’s only 14!!!!!! Eden is bleeping 23 and can handle what is thrown at her. Get a grip. Freya has only done that because it’s an embarrassment on the name they have and embarrassing cause it’s the truth they don’t want nobody knowing!! Obviously scared that the money will stop coming in and they’ll be exposed for what they really are. Would be such a shame for Eden to have to go back to 9-5 considering how much she hates it. I hope PLT don’t collab with her now.
You always hit the nail square on the head. Eden actually did ask to be in the limelight, she asked for an audience. Madi has now been thrown in to it and I’m genuinely worried for her as she has shown signs of being a bit impulsive and obsessive (due to her age and hormones probably) but this could potentially tip her over the edge. It’s disgraceful what they have done to that poor girl tonight

Reactions: 5
Why couldn't Eden just address this when it happened. It would have been so easy to make a statement up to post. Like so so simple to do that. Instead she's left it for weeks for people to pull her up and ask for answers. (I read on here she said she's above giving answers and will never need to apologise or explain herself to anyone). Exposing a 14 year olds most vulnerable moments isn't resolving an issue. It's sick.

That bleeping big fake smile pretending she's none the wiser.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but the actual bleeping state of it. She wants to wear appropriate clothing doesn’t she? She’s about to pop out of that top. How nice that her sisters are doing stories FOR HER.. whilst she’s out enjoying herself laughing and joking at her followers expense. She is a laughing stock. It was only yesterday she was saying she isn’t going and it’s her moderator Hayley’s fault because she said it wasn’t something for her and hayley apparently made her nervous and scared and anxiety. Does it look like that to anybody else ????? I think not

WHY HAS FREYA DELETED HER STORIES?????

Attachments

Reactions: 4
😮😮well the truth has finally come out!

I hope these upload in the correct order, I was doing it quickly before she deleted the story🤦🏼‍♀️
I’d didn’t read who this was and just assumed it was Yaz she was messaging, not Freya! So shocked to see the attitude

Reactions: 3
Freya has deleted the stories? I’m telling you now, that is not the mother behind that account. It’s either Freya, Eden or Yasmin. I’ve seen the way the mother talks/types and it’s not like that..

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.