Eden Harvz #7 Eden lies, Eden cheats. Get yourself to tattle, we have all the receipts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly can't get over Freya exposing the 14 year old girl for the sake of a brand deal its awful especially because she'll most probably get a tit ton of bullying because of it. Its wrong she's lied about self harming but still she shouldn't of showed those messages its weird how Edens getting her sisters to do the dirty work while she's out doing what ever she's doing.

Also had a look through madis Instagram and one of the videos is a live with another young girl and eden was watching them dance thought it was strange you don't see many "influencers" interacting with the children that follow them if it was a bloke they'd be hell on really.

Reactions: 9
Yaz saying ‘be kind’ take your own advice Hun, especially when you and your sisters are trying to out a young girl!!

Reactions: 6
I caught a bit of Eden’s live not long ago & she was drinking an alcoholic drink and all she kept saying is how fucked she feels because she hasn’t eaten all day and then randomly ended the live

Reactions: 4
Imagine being 23 years old and having to have your mother and sisters defend you and fight your battles for you whilst you’re out enjoying yourself with not a care in the world for how she’s made people feel. I’ve never come across someone so heartless before. She should be ashamed of herself. She has hit a new barrier now.

Reactions: 8
Eden’s mum claiming that Eden doesn’t do it for clout yet in the same paragraph goes to mention how many likes and views Eden has previously got on one of her videos… Make it make sense😂😂
I just seen that! 😂 Eden kept on doing the transition videos and because they didn’t get as many views as the first couple and they flopped, she stopped doing them 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh guys, just wait for it now. The lanky streak of piss Eden is thinking she’s something she’s not now. She’s at this event tonight with Jordan Weekender and some love island people like Maura and Shaunagh, I’ve just seen the butters green haired witch in the background with Poppy the walkover all laughing and joking. Eden standing around like she’s something. Just wait until she’s gloating about it later, but we all know Eden was only invited to make the numbers up😂 why else would she be there? She’s only a tiktoker who makes videos? She ain’t nothing special.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh guys, just wait for it now. The lanky streak of piss Eden is thinking she’s something she’s not now. She’s at this event tonight with Jordan Weekender and some love island people like Maura and Shaunagh, I’ve just seen the butters green haired witch in the background with Poppy the walkover all laughing and joking. Eden standing around like she’s something. Just wait until she’s gloating about it later, but we all know Eden was only invited to make the numbers up😂 why else would she be there? She’s only a tiktoker who makes videos? She ain’t nothing special.
I bet they all think.. who the duck is this 😭😭😭😂😂😂

Eden isn’t really the same as Cardi B is she though let’s face it. 😂 I wouldn’t let my children listen to Cardi B because of her lyrics. Cardi B has stated before, shes not writing songs for children’s ears. Eden’s on Tiktok. Which is full of kids, how can Yaz even use that as an example 😂
Eden started her account knowing it was a kids app and then CHOSE to get explicit despite knowing her audience. Cardi B didn’t join tiktok and start getting her sex toys out. Eden did a live dedicated to sex and got her toys out AFTER inviting children to be on her live. If you haven’t seen the live already go and watch it on Instagram it’s called “all things taboo” if she’s a cocky loudmouth then don’t change your personality for kids but there’s a line you draw nobody is saying change your personality just stop exploiting kids to sex you shouldn’t of got your toys out knowing kids were watching you

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I caught a bit of Eden’s live not long ago & she was drinking an alcoholic drink and all she kept saying is how fucked she feels because she hasn’t eaten all day and then randomly ended the live
Eden “accidentally” drunk alcohol… how did she do that one

I understand Eden’s mum saying a name wasn’t mentioned but it doesn’t matter because everyone saw it happen and everyone who follows Eden will know who they’re talking about. She might as well have said her name

Madi still following Eden

Attachments

Last edited:
Iv no idea what
I can see a staged breakdown coming with a lot of crying for the sympathy vote😒

Reactions: 8
I had to go back and re read those posts as I instantly thought by the attitude it had been posted by yaz. Its absolutely disgusting the way she spoke to maddis mum the least she could have done is apologised seen as they was all involved talking to this child. I still think there is more to all of this than is being let on. By sharing those private messages shows a total lack of respect to the child and her family. I'd be quite concerned about what could now happen for this poor girl now this has been leaked. I hope the girl and her family are getting help and support through all of this. Surely the Harvey family should have encouraged her to speak with her family or school etc if they believed she was self harming

Reactions: 10
Eden “accidentally” drunk alcohol… how did she do that one

I understand Eden’s mum saying a name wasn’t mentioned but it doesn’t matter because everyone saw it happen and everyone who follows Eden will know who they’re talking about. She might as well have said her name

Madi still following Eden
Yes she’s had asked if there was alcohol in the drink and he bartender had said yes and that’s when she said about being “fucked” because she hasn’t eaten all day

Reactions: 3
My heart is actually breaking for Madi and her mother. The fact that Freya and Yaz are both parents and could do this to someone’s daughter sickens me. Why would you throw a vulnerable CHILD and her clearly concerned mother under the bus all because your little manipulative sister wants a contract deal with pretty little thing😵💫

Poor Madi has to face people at school tomorrow, meanwhile Eden will just lie in bed without a single care in the world, order her millionth takeaway then do some awful fake crying videos to gain sympathy from her other young fans she’s taking advantage of. It’s awful

Reactions: 10
I’m laughing at the fact that Eden was placed on a table with Katie Price’s Ex boyfriend (her most recent bf) So… I’m assuming Eden didn’t make the popular people table with the Love Island crew😬.. What a shame.. They’re treating her like the normie she is

Edit: I wonder how long until Eden sweeps my comment underneath the carpet …. This is one problem she will not be able to run away from.

- Never-mind, she’s deleted the comment already. What a shame I’ve already posted it on the plt video too and she can’t remove it from there.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Im absolutely living for how awful the reaction on the PLT podcast has been for her. This is the ‘mental health advocate’ who bullies kids, advocates lying about mental health for upgraded concert tickets, has promised numerous times to go on mental health/eating disorder courses to have a more in-depth knowledge of them to be able to give better advice but never has but spends money going from black to green hair about 4 times a week, literally admitted she started eat with me because she saw it go viral in America but no English content creator had done it so she saw a ‘gap in the market’, told a young girl she didn’t need to worry about returning to school post lockdown as ‘most of her friends would have died from the virus’, she had a collab with that tanning company and admitted to knowing nothing about it other than her face was on it because she’d “hang up on the brand owners when the conversation got boring” She’s absolutely gross and as for Yazim, long hair isn’t a personality trait hun and don’t talk about a former drug addiction if you don’t want anyone to know anything about it - common sense?! Also what happened to keeping Wolf private and his face off the public instagram? They’re a family of liars! They seem like awful people! I literally can’t believe that the latest from the mental health saving trio is to suggest someone is “just attention seeking” when they’ve sent cries for help in suggesting they self harm or plan to! They all need whatever platforms they have taking off them!
Also Freya if you read this, you are aware aren’t you that you’re putting your neck on the line for Eden when she literally made a Tiktok last week about how she treats you all the time but you beg for as little as £5 back if you’re out and buy her something - it won’t be long until she turns on you! She probably only keeps you in her circle because you drive!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.