Eden Harvz #7 Eden lies, Eden cheats. Get yourself to tattle, we have all the receipts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I just got second hand embarrassment. Why does she have to get involved and ruin everything?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She just makes my skin crawl, I’m sorry but how the actual duck hasn’t she even mentioned what’s gone in within the last month? Her job being an influencer, she should be addressing things. She doesn’t ever address anything, she just lets it fade and act like nothings happened. We all know somethings going on, even the people who aren’t on tattle life.

Reactions: 3
Eden on live claiming famous people ‘love her’ 😂 and wanted pics with her last night - erm I doubt they even knew who who you were Hun!
She's so bleeping desperate to be noticed its embarrassing🙄

I just got second hand embarrassment. Why does she have to get involved and ruin everything?
Dont usually comment on looks,but them takeaways are taking their tole👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Another lie/ad for Spotify when she’s said numerous times she doesn’t use it and uses Amazon music.

Reactions: 4

She’s at the point now where she literally lies for money. She was on live two days ago, and someone asked her if she listens to podcasts and she said no, but she listened to her own. Now, fast forward two days and according to her and Spotify, she listens to podcasts all day. Literally a straight up liar who doesn’t even know how to tell the truth if it involves money.

Reactions: 8

She’s at the point now where she literally lies for money. She was on live two days ago, and someone asked her if she listens to podcasts and she said no, but she listened to her own. Now, fast forward two days and according to her and Spotify, she listens to podcasts all day. Literally a straight up liar who doesn’t even know how to tell the truth if it involves money.
Anyone else noticed when she was eating she was using a kids fork

Reactions: 2
Yaz is loving all this drama, she's just stirring the pot and Freya's helping. Imagine if Cali/Acer/Wolf was Madi's age and was acting the same obsessive way, would they be acting as cold hearted as they are now? As mothers they should know better

So yaz has been asked what brush she uses… and would you believe it she said she uses the pspro which Eden advertised on her TikTok a few days ago. Yet in the video she’s shocked by it as if she hasn’t ever used it before?! Huh??? 🙄

Reactions: 2
Really wish more people would read here and open their eyes. Wish I hadn't started watching her again I'm enraged

Reactions: 5
Iv just watched all the stories from last night and saw one person Iv also not enard
Of called Chloe pay any attention to her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If you watch the podcast on YouTube you can see at the beginning of the video she isn’t sweating, then when she gets asked about eat with me 13 minutes in she starts sweating in the face really bad.

Reactions: 1
I'm baffled someone can get to the age of 23 without basic manners and such self entitlement.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.