Eden Harvz #7 Eden lies, Eden cheats. Get yourself to tattle, we have all the receipts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure u know🤔she’s that lazy she probably told them to just go ahead and do it,let someone else deal with her problems,remember she is ‘princess Eden’ mummy does everything for her😂
You got a point there tbf 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Guys if you look through madi’s main Instagram and look through her following you should see her mums name, as I know someone on here was interested in wether someone has reached out to her, I don’t want to put her name on here x

Reactions: 2
Iv just been watching this post of yazmins,and she has a bloody cheek,saying trolls rip down tiktokers on business accounts?Doesnt her sister Eden slag off restaurants,eyelash businesses,(small businesses)that have just struggled and still are through a pandemic.These comments from Eden can cause a lot of income loss, and ruin their reputations.And she sits there slagging them off,because she thinks because she has 2mil followers,she’s famous and they should bow down to her every bleeping need.What a vile woman,and Yas posts this:-it’s ridiculous!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys if you look through madi’s main Instagram and look through her following you should see her mums name, as I know someone on here was interested in wether someone has reached out to her, I don’t want to put her name on here x
What is her main insta name?As the Eden.madi account has gone now iv just noticed.Plus someone said befor that Freya posted something about madi,where is it?Anyone posted it for us to see,as Freya’s account is private so can’t see any of her posts???

What is her main insta name?As the Eden.madi account has gone now iv just noticed.Plus someone said befor that Freya posted something about madi,where is it?Anyone posted it for us to see,as Freya’s account is private so can’t see any of her posts???
Here you go 😊

Attachments

Poor Madi :( I bet she is devastated about what’s been said by Yaz and Freya. I know she was in the wrong also but she’s a young girl at the end of the day and I can just imagine them being so vile towards her

Here you go 😊
It’s scary how cold she sounds in this, not even a smidgen of concern or wanting to help… 🤯 how are they not seeing that this is what Eden has caused?? They think this is the only way to get her attention and build a connection with her. Utter madness.

Reactions: 1
Nothing screams louder for attention from ‘celebrities’ than a TikTok funded night out on a floating bar 😂

• Haha
I really hope that poor girl doesn't get bullied at school over those stories. Kids can be horrible. Freya's response to a Mother clearly concerned about her child was awful, she was so blunt and dismissive!

Reactions: 5
Poppy mead posted the other day saying that tiktok are removing fake accounts. Can you imagine Eden's followers going down but about 2 million 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Eden on live claiming famous people ‘love her’ 😂 and wanted pics with her last night - erm I doubt they even knew who who you were Hun!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Madi_823_

I think they are absolutely vile people and don't deserve the platform they have. There's a reason they have tit lives outside of social media. It's because they deserve it.

Can I just say the way freya replied to that girls mum is vile as a mum myself I would have kept everything private and try and support the poor mum she’s just as vile as the rest of them. I’m getting sick of the Harvey family watch this space!

348C4F16-BCEB-4BC6-B530-04D6818872E1.png

I could go all day…

Last edited:
Both Yaz and Freya’s public treatment of that poor mum is disgusting, where was the concern for her and Madi? How could they, as mothers, have that kind of response? The mum didn’t accuse any of them of anything untoward in those messages but they just jumped into defence mode. I actually can’t believe they didn’t show her any compassion. They literally have just proved to everyone who saw those posts that they don’t give a tit about Madi or any other young girls who look up to them it’s all about preservation of Eden. I didn’t think they could go any lower in my estimations but my god they did.
And the edenharvzmama account comments are just laughable and pathetic. What a joke.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.