Eden Harvz #7 Eden lies, Eden cheats. Get yourself to tattle, we have all the receipts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know Freya wouldnā€™t of piped up if Eden hadnā€™t been given this amazing opportunity with PLT.. none of them can stand the bleeping truth about their rat of a sister Eden. Of course Freya is going to stand up for her and say how sheā€™s her best friend. Like bore off Freya no one cares. Basically just ratted out Madi for pretending to self harm when she bleeping isnā€™t. Absolute disgrace of a family
Whatā€™s Freya said?

Oh my god I didnā€™t see that post! Just read through it. I think Freya could of handled the situation a lot better. Her putting them messages has just made herself look arrogant in those replies

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
šŸ˜®šŸ˜®well the truth has finally come out!

I hope these upload in the correct order, I was doing it quickly before she deleted the storyšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
You beat me to it! I raced here as with the screenshots as soon as I saw the story šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Although I donā€™t agree with Madi lying about self harm to get attention but what has this actually solved? But I do hope Madi doesnā€™t get a ton of hate for this, sheā€™s only a child.

Reactions: 9
Yaz saying itā€™s up to the parents to decide what their children watch when Eden was asking children to pass their phones to their parents so she could guilt trip them into letting them have Instagram šŸ™„
That family mean so much to madi and theyā€™re dragging her through the mud, I hope this opens peopleā€™s eyes

Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s finally hit 2.4, Iā€™ve just unfollowed in the hope it would drop back to 2.3 - how pathetic šŸ˜‚
And what on earth is that outfit she is wearing in her latest videoā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Freya posting those screenshots has literally cleared nothing up and just made herself look like a divvy because her responses to the mum are so half arsed lol

Reactions: 16
Eden isnā€™t really the same as Cardi B is she though letā€™s face it. šŸ˜‚ I wouldnā€™t let my children listen to Cardi B because of her lyrics. Cardi B has stated before, shes not writing songs for childrenā€™s ears. Edenā€™s on Tiktok. Which is full of kids, how can Yaz even use that as an example šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
since I have unfollowed Eden on insta and TT I tell you itā€™s been amazing, i donā€™t have to see a obnoxious self absorbed fool no more.

also in regards to Freyaā€™s posts , does that mean that Eden has lost anychance of
Working with PLT now due to the messages / comments people sent / post ?

Reactions: 6
šŸ˜®šŸ˜®well the truth has finally come out!

I hope these upload in the correct order, I was doing it quickly before she deleted the storyšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Oh my god. Kids are faking mental illness to speak to them is all I got from that? And her replies were so rude wtf. Imagine just being like itā€™s not our fault. Iā€™d have felt so bad.

since I have unfollowed Eden on insta and TT I tell you itā€™s been amazing, i donā€™t have to see a obnoxious self absorbed fool no more.

also in regards to Freyaā€™s posts , does that mean that Eden has lost anychance of
Working with PLT now due to the messages / comments people sent / post ?
God I hope so šŸ˜‚ mission accomplished if so

Reactions: 2
Although I donā€™t agree with Madi lying about self harm to get attention but what has this actually solved? But I do hope Madi doesnā€™t get a ton of hate for this, sheā€™s only a child.
I donā€™t agree with her lying about self harming either, but she is a 14 year old girl who is absolutely besotted with Eden and her family. She has an obsession with them. Just like all 14 year olds have an obsession with someone at that age, but they grow out of it. Like the mum said in them screenshots, she would become irritable when the mother wouldnā€™t drive madi to locations where Eden is. I think the mother handled it well given reading them messages, any mother would have done the same.. the actual bleeping cheek of Yasmin to compare someone lying for a cry for help and being obsessed with a content creator to someone like bleeping Enrique Iglesias. There is no comparison of not wearing a shirt and someone who is so obsessed with a TikToker. Iā€™ve never read something so pathetic in my entire life.

bless them for thinking because theyā€™ve spoken up, this will be the end.. itā€™s just begun..

Reactions: 8
I feel so sorry for Madiā€™s mum,she was so genuine and concerned about her child. As a mother I would of thought Freya would of showed some compassion however she was just downright rude!!

Reactions: 20
How rude was Freya to her Mum?! Wow! And see, canā€™t Eden see what sheā€™s doing? Sheā€™s making girls think theyā€™ve got eating disorders etc or lying about mental health issues because they think thatā€™s the way to get Edenā€™s attention! Pretty sure Freya has just outed that poor girl as well, most who saw will know or figure out who it is!

Reactions: 9
I donā€™t agree with her lying about self harming either, but she is a 14 year old girl who is absolutely besotted with Eden and her family. She has an obsession with them. Just like all 14 year olds have an obsession with someone at that age, but they grow out of it. Like the mum said in them screenshots, she would become irritable when the mother wouldnā€™t drive madi to locations where Eden is. I think the mother handled it well given reading them messages, any mother would have done the same.. the actual bleeping cheek of Yasmin to compare someone lying for a cry for help and being obsessed with a content creator to someone like bleeping Enrique Iglesias. There is no comparison of not wearing a shirt and someone who is so obsessed with a TikToker. Iā€™ve never read something so pathetic in my entire life.

bless them for thinking because theyā€™ve spoken up, this will be the end.. itā€™s just begun..
Oh yeah I totally agree! I was obsessed with JLS šŸ˜‚ I used to cry at concerts and everything. Iā€™d hate to the think what other girls are saying to crave her attention. Eden thinks itā€™s good fame sheā€™s got. Itā€™s really not, Aston bloody Merrygold didnā€™t manipulate me into thinking I couldnā€™t eat until Beat again come on the telly šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder how long until we get a video of her having a ā€˜panic attackā€™ because of what happened today - even though sheā€™s posting videos of herself in London with a full face of makeup on

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yaz basically saying the girl shouldnā€™t be on tik tok and blaming the parent, really, really shows how immature and vile they are

Reactions: 10
I don't think those messages needed to be shared. She's 14 and now one of her worst moments is plastered online forever. Freya couldn't have shown less empathy if she tried. All that needed to be said is that they've spoke to Madis mum, they didn't realise how serious the fan behaviour had got & they are resolving it privately.

Reactions: 15
Also, they keep saying ā€œkids shouldnā€™t be on Tiktokā€ ā€œthe parents responsibilityā€ if every parent deleted there kids tiktok account like Madiā€™s have. Even would probably have about 100k followers left šŸ˜‚

Eden*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.