Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh great, another "love the skin you're in" montage 🤢
I'd respect her more if she didn't filter within an inch of her life most days
I cba to look now but I bet there’s a clip of her stood awkwardly in her underpants to make it look like she has a thigh gap isn’t there?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"short when I'm old" - the answer in fact is not candle, it is Lloyd.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why in every video where she’s out and about it’s like she’s constantly eye balling everyone to see if they recognise her
Apparently on Kipper Prices previous thread Eden was in a shop hit someone with a coat hanger and apologised and the woman's teen daughter, said Mum what did Eden Harvz say to you ?

She is bleeping disgusting buying fireworks when chis are known to be nervous little dogs when out of their comfort zone. Obviously there are exceptions but I’d say all her four will be trembling in a corner. She needs reported.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
One thing that really grates on me is when she posts bullshit videos of her trying to gain sympathy from her kiddie followers.
Making out she’s unhappy with her shape and her skin etc…….. all that will do is put the wrong sort of pressure on all the young kids who will then feel society expects them to look a certain way.
Life isnt like that in the big wide world and when working full time life is hard to keep in shape or put yourself first and I’ll hold my hands up I’m no oil painting or size zero but I’m happy and I work hard to provide for my family and keep a roof over our heads.
This silly cow makes me so angry with pretty much every post yet she tries to claim she’s some sort of social media mega star. 😤

Reactions: 8
Why does she look so smug answering those riddles when 90% of the population knew the answers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she look so smug answering those riddles when 90% of the population knew the answers
It doesn’t take much to impress little Lloyd and she lives for the validation it gives her every time he’s impressed. It’s like watching a toddler impress their caregiver by counting to ten.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon she picks each quiz and then practices and gives it to him, the ‘well done baby’ from a 35 year old man telling a 26 year old that she can answer a few disney questions, hardly mastermind material. She’s really scraping the barrel for content atm it’s so dull and repetitive, nails, hair, shopping and then a sympathy video with an eat with me chucked in every now and again

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She loves giving the impression that she’s so smart. When really she’s definitely of average intelligence. I feel she’s the type to say “I would have got all As at GCSE but I was too busy messing around”.

The insight into these twos evening is riveting .. Eden acting like she’s Stephen Fry and Lloyd laughing at every single answer to appease the green giant.
---
Just to sum up her video as it’s the of the year. Firstly if I ever have to see that one tit picnic they went on again I’ll scream. Lloyd kissing Edens head is basically the same as if he were kissing a big pumpkin - same colour too.

The boxing one was very unfair as a Green Giant and a Polly Pocket are not Eden matched. And thank you Eden for reminding us of the time you broke your knees and hid behind a log and Acer kissing you on the forehead … or is it Wolf?

Happy New Year everyone. Can’t wait to see what this tit show brings in 2024.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Stop worrying, she’s done her research on everything that’s right for chihuahuas, hers were bred to especially like fireworks, they aren’t bothered at all! 🤥

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I don’t know why, but I genuinely think she may be pregnant. Just watched the vid where her and fog horn Freya went for nails then Xmas dinner 2 at the mucky mansion. I may be wrong and I hope I am. I don’t think she was even necessarily pregnancy bating this time either.

someone please prove me wrong as I don’t think she is mentally all there to have a baby right now, has she been smoking/drinking of late? That would rule a pregnancy out
---
Im thinking he might have had a cup of mushroom tea and then performed some sort of sacrificial guitar burial, I can actually picture it 🤣
This made me snort and nearly wee myself.
Didn’t quite get a poo nugget in my undies though.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why, but I genuinely think she may be pregnant. Just watched the vid where her and fog horn Freya went for nails then Xmas dinner 2 at the mucky mansion. I may be wrong and I hope I am. I don’t think she was even necessarily pregnancy bating this time either.

someone please prove me wrong as I don’t think she is mentally all there to have a baby right now, has she been smoking/drinking of late? That would rule a pregnancy out
---

This made me snort and nearly wee myself.
Didn’t quite get a poo nugget in my undies though.
I can't remember which video it was but I felt an announcement coming for NYE! 😂

Let's pray she isn't 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.