Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't remember which video it was but I felt an announcement coming for NYE! 😂

Let's pray she isn't 😂
She literally would not cope. All would be left to booster boy and the stress would probably end their marriage.
I can imagine him pushing a pram with 4 dogs attached on leads whilst Eden is at home bleaching her fringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know why, but I genuinely think she may be pregnant. Just watched the vid where her and fog horn Freya went for nails then Xmas dinner 2 at the mucky mansion. I may be wrong and I hope I am. I don’t think she was even necessarily pregnancy bating this time either.
What made you think that from the video?

Reactions: 1
Anyone notice how for a strong devout Christian, she’s never once been to church?

Reactions: 7
She loves giving the impression that she’s so smart. When really she’s definitely of average intelligence. I feel she’s the type to say “I would have got all As at GCSE but I was too busy messing around”.

The insight into these twos evening is riveting .. Eden acting like she’s Stephen Fry and Lloyd laughing at every single answer to appease the green giant.
---
Just to sum up her video as it’s the of the year. Firstly if I ever have to see that one tit picnic they went on again I’ll scream. Lloyd kissing Edens head is basically the same as if he were kissing a big pumpkin - same colour too.

The boxing one was very unfair as a Green Giant and a Polly Pocket are not Eden matched. And thank you Eden for reminding us of the time you broke your knees and hid behind a log and Acer kissing you on the forehead … or is it Wolf?

Happy New Year everyone. Can’t wait to see what this tit show brings in 2024.
That first pic😭that bloke is the walking talking ICK🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
IMG_0767.png

Any adult who calls their father ‘daddy’ makes me feel slightly ill for starters, then it’s also Eden so yuck 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 33
View attachment 2661113
Any adult who calls their father ‘daddy’ makes me feel slightly ill for starters, then it’s also Eden so yuck 🤢

I accidentally called my dad daddy the other day because I’ve been around my niece and nephew who are 3 and 5 so been saying ‘go ask daddy/tell daddy etc’ for the past week to them. I needed a bleach bath the SECOND it came out my mouth to my dad 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I accidentally called my dad daddy the other day because I’ve been around my niece and nephew who are 3 and 5 so been saying ‘go ask daddy/tell daddy etc’ for the past week to them. I needed a bleach bath the SECOND it came out my mouth to my dad 🤢
I hope your daddy punched you in the mouth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That could be a small bump, or just normal tummy
I noticed the way she wore her tracky bottoms in her NYE Tiktok. She was wearing them the way we do when pregnant. Underneath the 'bump' - she doesn't have a big belly but it's like she was baiting to it. 🎣

Reactions: 4
I noticed the way she wore her tracky bottoms in her NYE Tiktok. She was wearing them the way we do when pregnant. Underneath the 'bump' - she doesn't have a big belly but it's like she was baiting to it. 🎣
She’s seen just how much attention top grifter sophiena is getting with her pregnancy and will want some of that exposure and attention.
Pair of useless frauds . 😤

• Sick
Reactions: 5
“It is 2024 and this is gonna be one of the best years of my life so far and it will continue forever” …

hmmm 👶🏼 baiting again maybe as I saw the trousers pulled below what would be a bump and I don’t think I’ve EVER saw her do this, she’s all about the high waist.. 🤔 They are far too lazy for a child!
She looks so old 👵🏼

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Wait is that what these pregnancy rumours rest on? Her pj bottoms being lower waist?! Yeah I don’t think so IMO. I’m sure she went through a time of having her gut out when she lost a little weight after going to the gym for a bit. Round the time Lloyd did. I specifically remember the video of her doing a clean with me and she tried to maintain a thigh gap whilst bending down.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
oof being preggers in the middle of nowhere with no car 😩 I doubt she is!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.