Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling Freya has split with Ricky. That's little legs not allowed out with his friends anymore
Oh really? 👀 must be really recent as I definitely saw him in the mirror on Edens Christmas Day vlog. But then she said she had a breakdown on NYE.

I will say she just seems to moan at him that he doesn’t speak in her videos. Like why force someone who’s uncomfortable? And when they went on a weekend away she found it hilarious that she was an expert telling he how he should drive - which would send anyone insane.

Reactions: 3
Can't stand this bleeping snarling face she pulls when she says anything with a hint of sarcasm. Looks like Chai growling at one of the three other crappy arsed dogs. Well they do say owners look like their pets!
Screenshot_20240103-000013~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have a theory.
I think Lloyd did get pulled for DUI. drink or drugs.
I think he went to the station and had a blood test / urine test and then had to wait for the results. This is when the info was leaked and they both went quiet.
they waited to get the outcome and his lab results came back as under the legal limit, no further action and that’s when they came back with this not giving a tit attitude.
would explain a lot and why she deleted all vids of him drinking / driving.

Reactions: 18
She’s posted a video saying people were in the comments saying about dog tit on the floor… there’s no comments saying that so she’s obviously been reading here 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I have a theory.
I think Lloyd did get pulled for DUI. drink or drugs.
I think he went to the station and had a blood test / urine test and then had to wait for the results. This is when the info was leaked and they both went quiet.
they waited to get the outcome and his lab results came back as under the legal limit, no further action and that’s when they came back with this not giving a tit attitude.
would explain a lot and why she deleted all vids of him drinking / driving.
Lucky for us, tattle never forgets. This is why it's always best to keep your receipts.🧾🧾

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just saw that as well.
I bet her landlord wouldn’t agree with the quote ‘yolo’ with the lit candle so close to combustible things!
The dozy cow isn’t concerned as it’s not her shed so wouldn’t care less if it went up in flames! 🤬
Again it’s concerning to read kiddies backing her up and completely missing the point and risks involved! 🥴
---
Just saw that as well.
I bet her landlord wouldn’t agree with the quote ‘yolo’ with the lit candle so close to combustible things!
The dozy cow isn’t concerned as it’s not her shed so wouldn’t care less if it went up in flames! 🤬
Again it’s concerning to read kiddies backing her up and completely missing the point and risks involved! 🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
Not only is it disgusting but dog tit could permanently blind one of those poor children.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
LL insta post 😂 sunseeker with notorious BIG song.

Mate you went Tenerife for 3 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just seen some of Caspers TikTok’s and I really despair that people think these creatures are the UK version of The Kardashians.

Imagine being an American and watching the UK Kardashians and seeing one lives in a shed surrounded by mounds of dog poo and doesn’t wash and one has gum disease and lives in an Airbnb.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She literally said she has an eye for interior design and people are asking her to decorate their house.

Her taste is absolutely revolting. It’s like Mrs Hinch circa 2018 clashed with the early 2000s. It’s so cluttered and cramped and you just know you’d choke to death on the 100 different scents.

The woman doesn’t even have real plants when the whole side of her shed is glass and she’d get a lot of natural light.

Attachments

• Haha
IMG_3413.jpeg

“I have such an eye for interior design, blah blah blah”.

Says who, skank bland witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That would mean working, answering to clients who won’t be her 12 yr old fans and wouldn’t be paying for her basic witch vibes anyway.

She literally said she has an eye for interior design and people are asking her to decorate their house.

Her taste is absolutely revolting. It’s like Mrs Hinch circa 2018 clashed with the early 2000s. It’s so cluttered and cramped and you just know you’d choke to death on the 100 different scents.

The woman doesn’t even have real plants when the whole side of her shed is glass and she’d get a lot of natural light.
I hate myself for asking but does anyone know where the black metal shelving thing might be from? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not about to employ someone who leaves dog tit all over the floor and then films it to design my house but cheers Eden ox

• Haha
Reactions: 14

It looks like showroom, doesn't look like anyone lives there,(picture wise, on video it is a different story, just shows how easy it is to fake an Instagrammable life) Surely it should be homely looking with how long they've been there

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.