Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like showroom, doesn't look like anyone lives there,(picture wise, on video it is a different story, just shows how easy it is to fake an Instagrammable life) Surely it should be homely looking with how long they've been there
exsctly

someone with an “eye” for interior design is like one of them annoying people who can just go get loads of different pieces of different material and colour and just make it work together

not someone who goes “you know what will be nice in this white room? off white”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘I’m going to surprise him’ yet it’s an ad so you knew you’d be going 🥴

IMG_0633.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2666155

“I have such an eye for interior design, blah blah blah”.

Says who, skank bland witch.
It’s giving 1 level up from mirrored furniture grey everything chav, sorry to offend anyone who likes it.
---
I hate myself for asking but does anyone know where the black metal shelving thing might be from? 😂
I’m gonna hazard a guess wayfair or next (deffo seen something similar on wayfair)

She literally said she has an eye for interior design and people are asking her to decorate their house.

Her taste is absolutely revolting. It’s like Mrs Hinch circa 2018 clashed with the early 2000s. It’s so cluttered and cramped and you just know you’d choke to death on the 100 different scents.

The woman doesn’t even have real plants when the whole side of her shed is glass and she’d get a lot of natural light.
Does the HH stand for hell hole? or Hobbit House?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She literally said she has an eye for interior design and people are asking her to decorate their house.

Her taste is absolutely revolting. It’s like Mrs Hinch circa 2018 clashed with the early 2000s. It’s so cluttered and cramped and you just know you’d choke to death on the 100 different scents.

The woman doesn’t even have real plants when the whole side of her shed is glass and she’d get a lot of natural light.
Just looks like a flat kitted out with generic B&M / The Range stuff. No personality whatsoever.

Reactions: 12
Just looks like a flat kitted out with generic B&M / The Range stuff. No personality whatsoever.
Agreed. It’s the circle vases, wicker IKEA lamp, fake plants. It’s just generic and looks cluttered in such a small space.

And their bedroom, for some reason they’ve pushed the double bed right to the edge of the wall, when the room is big enough to have space either side. So you literally have to climb over someone to get out of bed.

Only nice part is the kitchen - which they had nothing to do with.

I hate myself for asking but does anyone know where the black metal shelving thing might be from? 😂
If you Google "industrial shelving unit" you'll find tons similar.

I had one almost identical from Tates Of Sussex handed down to me and it was a pissing nightmare because of lay out of the shelves. So think before you buy. 🫣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Agreed. It’s the circle vases, wicker IKEA lamp, fake plants. It’s just generic and looks cluttered in such a small space.

And their bedroom, for some reason they’ve pushed the double bed right to the edge of the wall, when the room is big enough to have space either side. So you literally have to climb over someone to get out of bed.

Only nice part is the kitchen - which they had nothing to do with.
Imaging little lad having to climb over Mount Ebenest to go pee pee 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can't wait to see the bad reviews of the 'interior design business' 🥴
"The designer brought her rude husband with her who tried to befriend my teenage sons and argued with my wife, he clearly has a problem with women. All while 4 mutts trampled poo around the house, don't recommend. Also the designer smelt like a dirty tampon"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.