Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talks about the size of his wallet but buys Christmas gifts from temu? Now I love a bargain Lloyd but that’s just Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Looks like she’s used one of those home bleaching kits from savers and missed loads. Maybe she let little Lloyd do it for her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn’t realise you only knew how to make a spaghetti bolognaise if you were raised in the countryside. bleeping hell. Shame they don’t teach manners in the countryside eeds

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The new hair looks hideous it’s not even blended 😳
Just seen this video wow it looks horrendous, not blended at all and so striped poppy should really be telling her that black and dark brown don’t blend with blonde, it’s impossible with the way they do it all… her eye lashes look like spiders on her eyes, I don’t often say it to be nice but she is so ugly, the makeup, aged skin and the rest look ridiculous, she looks like a man

Reactions: 11
Her hair looks tit because she clearly doesn’t pair a decent hairdresser for decent extensions.
And the whole way through that video she uploaded of her getting them done there was a child clearly visible in the background. I’d kick off if I was the mother

Little Legs is looking even shorter in his comeback post about Temu. Sounds like he is in a squeaky office chair.

Also the Eden Xmas dinner montage LL was sat down when she loomed down to kiss him.
She normally grabs a crate so he can pretend to be taller.
Suss suss suss

Probs a reach but I'm suspecting he's hurt his back or legs.

Now he'll be ELL. Even Littler Legs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus. In Lloyds ‘addressing the rumours’ 🥴.. vid..His wrinkles on his forehead have multiplied. He looks so old and haggard since being with Eden. Back to my theory of the twits 😂❤ if you think or do bad things.. it reflects in you appearance 😂

Also- has anyone noticed that every time Eden massively effs up she changes her hair colour 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn’t realise you only knew how to make a spaghetti bolognaise if you were raised in the countryside. bleeping hell. Shame they don’t teach manners in the countryside eeds
“Richest most delicious bolognaise you’ve ever tried”…. Immediately uses fry light 🤮 she has no clue. Why does she honestly think she’s the best at everything 😂

• Haha
She literally looks like she’s got that old age filter on 🤯
She looks like a wrinkled old ball bag. And everything is fake as duck, the eyes don't lie. She's miserable. So is Lloyd the little pest. Wish they'd duck off, get therapy and real jobs.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.