Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think the neighbours are also sick of them. Sounds like LL was told to keep the noise down.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s posted this as commissioned paid for some make up
For a start it’s well old
Secondly she doesn’t mention a single product in the shop, she isn’t using a single product in the shop…she is maybe using the PL brushes but you can barely see them

IMG_0571.png

Reactions: 3
Secondly she doesn’t mention a single product in the shop, she isn’t using a single product in the shop…she is maybe using the PL brushes but you can barely see them

View attachment 2636528
Found the original and it’s a year old 😅 … plus her unpopular opinions are tit, I don’t care if Rose could get on the door, the film is 25 years old and who gives a tit she likes fruit instead of chocolate 😐.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Found the original and it’s a year old 😅 … plus her unpopular opinions are tit, I don’t care if Rose could get on the door, the film is 25 years old and who gives a tit she likes fruit instead of chocolate 😐.
It annoys me when people talk about rose fitting on the door because I thought it was common sense that she can fit but the door wouldn't hold the weight of them both. (It's also not an unpopular opinion Eden)

Had to get that off my chest 😂

Reactions: 16
Notice the dig at parents. It isn’t the young people saying negative stuff about her. If anything, they’re the only ones that defend and protect her.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think the neighbours are also sick of them. Sounds like LL was told to keep the noise down.
Definitely, the music was clearly stopped part way through the video. They must be awful neighbours, music and tv blaring constantly as they never leave and four yapping dogs

I cringed so hard when Oasis were playing in the background and she’s like “tell me your husbands from Manchester without telling me”. duck off. I like Artic Monkeys but didn’t realise I needed to be from Sheffield to listen to them.

Also this brassy haired moron needs to stop posting tiktoks implying the old Eden is gone and she’s the new improved one who DGAF. This witch has resurrected herself more times than Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
We never see her eat fruit though and she’d always banging on about snacks - especially when due on

Reactions: 3
Aww I guess he wasn’t drink driving then, he’s driving in her tiktok (which she put in there on purpose) disappointed, I wanted tea
My ex partner was prosecuted for drink driving and was allowed to keep his license and drive until it went to court. That was 3 months. He had never been in trouble with the police before but he ended up with an 18 month ban and a huge fine. So if she starts getting taxis in a few weeks/ months, you’ll know why!
---

View attachment 2636528
It says commission paid even if it hasn’t been, just adding the link and it says that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.