Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s taken someone calling her make up look like a drag queen as a compliment. Nah, get in the bin 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Little legs has joined in on the baiting “hi everybody I’m here to address some rumours” 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Little legs has joined in on the baiting “hi everybody I’m here to address some rumours” 🤪
I just came here to say this… another sponsored ad for Temu telling people “not to worry they don’t sell bank details”.
I can assure you working in a Bank (senior leadership), Temu is the biggest problem right now with selling payment information to third parties in and around China.
Why anyone would listen to Mega Mouth and Santas Elf is completely beyond me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I just came here to say this… another sponsored ad for Temu telling people “not to worry they don’t sell bank details”.
I can assure you working in a Bank (senior leadership), Temu is the biggest problem right now with selling payment information to third parties in and around China.
Temu, is that what they are about now 😆 that really is scrapping the barrel !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ummm no because Lloyd Harvey-Hulme said it’s safe and he and his amazing WIFE are the most honest caring people on the internet so it can’t be true

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lloyd trying to tell us temu is safe… do you know what isn’t safe babes? You driving a vehicle whilst under the influence x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Lloyd trying to tell us temu is safe… do you know what isn’t safe babes? You driving a vehicle whilst under the influence x
I’d like to add to the list of things that aren’t safe:

The financial stability of their joint bank account

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t think it’ll be mentioned until after the court case, they know Eden will say the wrong thing and it’ll get bought up

Reactions: 4
Ummm no because Lloyd Harvey-Hulme said it’s safe and he and his amazing WIFE are the most honest caring people on the internet so it can’t be true
Exactly! And Lloyd is always my first port of call when pondering financial advice because of his massive wallet.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.