Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posted this as commissioned paid for some make up
For a start it’s well old
Secondly she doesn’t mention a single product in the shop, she isn’t using a single product in the shop…she is maybe using the PL brushes but you can barely see them

View attachment 2636528
My understanding is that by linking to items in a TikTok shop the algorithm pushes the post more.

Reactions: 1
Is watching her blitz a Dominos and have a delivery through the window really content??

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I genuinely used to think she was a really pretty girl, but all that make up, her terrible skin, 90’s brows and over lined lips make her look about 40

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Why is Lloyd cropped out of these dramatic TikTok’s she’s posting? She knows the comments will be flooded asking if it’s a pregnancy announcement too 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I genuinely used to think she was a really pretty girl, but all that make up, her terrible skin, 90’s brows and over lined lips make her look about 40
Same. As much as I hated her behaviour I always thought she was pretty in her early era. But once her ego grew larger it seemed like she ruined herself and her looks just got worse ( like the twits book).. all the filler made her aged about 29 years. She had potential to be a natural pretty bride but just rushed it for content and was lazy and yellow she looked gross. Her comeback is so underwhelming 💀

Reactions: 14
So Lloyd still hasn’t posted anything and it’s been nearly a month. I’m pretty sure he’s also had his birthday during this silence 😂 there’s definitely trouble in paradise haha

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So Lloyd still hasn’t posted anything and it’s been nearly a month. I’m pretty sure he’s also had his birthday during this silence 😂 there’s definitely trouble in paradise haha
There is no other reason than this is in fact all true and not made up bullshit because why else would he and nobody else be posting him. He’s embarrassed bless his heart 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone else got this as a search?😂. Hilarious
---
Also, why is LL cropped out of all of her videos on that TikTok. I also, used to think she was really pretty, used to always wish I looked something like her, then she took her makeup & filter off and I’m glad I look like I do! Influencer my arse. The only thing she’s influencing is young girls to hate themselves based on a lie.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else got this as a search?😂. Hilarious
---
Also, why is LL cropped out of all of her videos on that TikTok. I also, used to think she was really pretty, used to always wish I looked something like her, then she took her makeup & filter off and I’m glad I look like I do! Influencer my arse. The only thing she’s influencing is young girls to hate themselves based on a lie.
I wonder if he’s not showing his full face because maybe he got cuts from the crash 🤷‍♀️ I know probably reaching but it could be true

It’s an old video so I think she’s just trying to get attention because she’s so boring.

Reactions: 7
I wonder why she didn’t join the two ugly sisters at centre parks? That’s defo something she would have done in the past?

• Haha
Has to be a reason why she hasn’t gone with the other 2… because they don’t have a car to get there?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.