Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I revel in the fact that she deletes all negative comments, it shows true reflection as to how many actual followers she has... 23 comments 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is the embodiment of checking into hospital on Facebook and saying “pm me hun”

She needs to keep teasing it because this is the ONLY content she has - people speculating on whether her husband was drunk driving in his booster seat.
Her nails look terrifying, like bloody salad fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
the little dicks in her comments "the haters will love it" no we actually loved when she wasnt around so go to bed you have school in the morning
Thread was more active when she wasn't around, none of us are loving her being back

Reactions: 10
Or course er grandad used to go to prisoners at Christmas and ask what they want to get their families? Cute. Maybe her dad can visit Lloyd next Christmas when he's in prison to see what he wants to get Eden.
View attachment 2625882
Sorry Yaz who did you say your sister was? 🤔
Even if she hadn't gone into hiding cause of her husband being a criminal. She'd still have no invite

Are you not embarrasssssssssed?
Didn't they get the memo that Eden sounds just like Billie Eilish 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her hair looks like it smells of deep fat fryer and fags.
What do you mean her hair? Her whole aroma will be that🤣Little mans will be Stella and superglue after gluing all his shoes together trying to gain some height
---
the little dicks in her comments "the haters will love it" no we actually loved when she wasnt around so go to bed you have school in the morning
Hope they don’t forget their PE kit x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know someone has already mentioned this but I do wonder if he had any drugs on him at the time of the arrest. So I wonder if the reasons they are not mentioning it is in case it does actually end up in the local news and everyone would know she lied.

Reactions: 8
How much would she be making from Ads? She's only done 2 in the last month so how is she affording anything. Tiktok pay for views but the bare minimum and she doesn't do tiktok shop or anything else so where is there income coming from

Reactions: 6
How much would she be making from Ads? She's only done 2 in the last month so how is she affording anything. Tiktok pay for views but the bare minimum and she doesn't do tiktok shop or anything else so where is there income coming from
Quite possibly being paid by little man’s mummy to keep her mouth shut, don’t tell the press or the public the little toad got arrested as it won’t go down well with his mummy’s wealthy friends! 🫣😂

Reactions: 4
I bet they are both claiming benefits and they will pay towards her rent then too. None of them work. She gets commission on ads which can be 10% so she could be making 10p on some items 🤣 There is no way TikTok is paying enough to cover her rent and bills.
I seen a creator say the other day she sold £15,000 worth of products for a brand and she got £1,000 from it.

Reactions: 8
I bet they are both claiming benefits and they will pay towards her rent then too. None of them work. She gets commission on ads which can be 10% so she could be making 10p on some items 🤣 There is no way TikTok is paying enough to cover her rent and bills.
I seen a creator say the other day she sold £15,000 worth of products for a brand and she got £1,000 from it.
You can bet she’s getting some sort of government financial help.😤
She will have been to the doctors and pulled the mental health card to get some sort of sick note to add onto the reasons as to why she can’t get a proper job like the rest of us hard working tax payers. 🤬

Reactions: 7
Brand deals pay well. £5-8k was the norm a while back for clothing. Vapes ads can be around 3-5k
each.
The rate is generally based on views on posts, so she could be being tackle to push up views as a result of her break/constant controversy

6k likes and 4 (four 😭) comments after all the inevitable filters and deletes in over 24hrs bahahahaha. girl where are your 3 mill “supporters” right now? you sure could do with the help.

i honestly think my dog with like 25 followers could get more on the first tiktok post (but he’s cute as hell and not a racist, nasty moron so 🤷‍♀️)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I get so much joy out of the fact that she never got the chance to brag or go on and on about having Katie Price on the podcast because her socials have been on a downfall ever since

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ads depend, if it’s a tiktok shop product that’s she’s advertising it will normally just be commission, actual brand ads pay quite well, but considering how few and far between she does them and how much money she spunks up the wall I can’t see that she’s making enough to live comfortably after paying bills

Edited to add that what you make from an ad is largely based on engagement, so despite the fact she has a high follower count, she’s probably not the best paid creator because her engagement is truly shocking

• Heart
Aww I guess he wasn’t drink driving then, he’s driving in her tiktok (which she put in there on purpose) disappointed, I wanted tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.