Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think he was arrested and done for it - realistically it’ll be a fine and removed license, nothing more. But she won’t address the ‘Chinese rumours’ as she’s bitter everyone has found out and she probably believed that she would be able to get away with it. The idea of not addressing means that no one can ever say it’s true unless official docs were shown- likelihood being that he won’t have a trial due to the type of offence DUI is, he’d have to only go to the magistrates and if he says he did it, they’ll be lenient. Anyone who think he’d be imprisoned hasn’t seen the state of the prison population

Reactions: 18
Plus I’d be cringing HARD if my man’s got done for drink driving, official ick. She isn’t gunna want to admit that

Reactions: 17
The original person said he was arrested after a crash right? There’s bound to be some juicy details to come if that was true, could be worse than a dui.

Reactions: 6
It’s always wild to me when ‘influencers’ like Eden take a break and then come back to social media saying how much happier and things they’ve been since not being on social media… so why are you back then? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
It’s always wild to me when ‘influencers’ like Eden take a break and then come back to social media saying how much happier and things they’ve been since not being on social media… so why are you back then? 😂
Dollar bills off her 13 year old fans

Reactions: 4
If there’s no proof she’s never going to admit to it. Or him. Her silence on these ‘Chinese whispers’ is conformation though!

Reactions: 10
Won’t be on social media as often but posted how many videos? Clearly hasn’t changed either just sat and watched her talking about American horror story and and she mentions her ADHD then had a swipe at here because she mentioned her ADHD then calls us all cunts 😂 Eden, your life is better not posting (apparently) and everyone else’s is too, peace out ✌🏼

Reactions: 9
You’ve got to laugh, she’s saying she won’t be posting as much anymore.. after she’s posted 5 new tiktoks in the space of a few hours 😂

If he hasn’t gone to court yet, could he still legally drive or not? will be interesting to see if we see them in the car at all
Yes he would be able to drive until he has court and then they decide, so she can’t prove or disprove anything.
Licences are suspended these days and the court decides to take it away or give it back so no driving at all now
IMG_1048.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Has anyone checked court listings recently? How long would it take for him to be in court?

Reactions: 1
I don’t know how to check as I never seem to be able to find anything 😂 but I imagine it’ll be Maidstone Magistrates Court
Can you actually not contact the local police in their area to ask if someone’s banned? It should be public info

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.