Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t agree with this, but there needs to be Real Eden and Work Eden. I’m sure gkbarry doesn’t go around acting like she does all the time - it’s heightened.

I sat there watching her video, swearing away and I was thinking, what brand would want to be working with her? There are some people that find the c word extremely offensive.

Coming back with an attitude of IDGAF is clearly not business savvy.

Reactions: 21
Her and her orange hair and chav make up might be back but she will never ever be as relevant or popular as she once was so have fun with your 3mil but only 9000 likes Eden 👍🏻 no decent brand will ever want to work with her and her bad name and no ‘influencer’ will publicly want to be around her. Kinda sad really

She should do a vid on how not to be an influencer

Also it’s a bit fishy that she’s come back now everyone’s moved onto pink honey drama….. almost like she took the opportunity to hide behind it

Reactions: 14
She won’t agree with this, but there needs to be Real Eden and Work Eden. I’m sure gkbarry doesn’t go around acting like she does all the time - it’s heightened.

I sat there watching her video, swearing away and I was thinking, what brand would want to be working with her? There are some people that find the c word extremely offensive.

Coming back with an attitude of IDGAF is clearly not business savvy.
She isn’t business savvy. She’s been on that app for three years and has gotten NOWHERE. You see all the people the same age as her Grace, Max etc and they’re all branching out. Interviews on the red carpets, a pod cast that they’re paid for and not just doing for the fun of it lol, loyal brand deals with brand trips, they’ve all done well, got a management, taken advantage and progressed. She’s been dropped from three managements, there’s a reason no one wants to touch her with a barge pole. The only ADS she’s done recently are via TikTok which everyone and their nan can do. Even smaller creators have had clothing collabs etc, her “career” is a joke and it’s dead.

Reactions: 18
The likelihood of him going to prison is small.
They always do operation crackdown on drink and drug driving this time of year. I’m really not surprised he was caught.

In Sussex they have pulled 1000 people over a course of a small amount of days and 50 were over the limit, that was about 10-15 miles from where she lives so it’s likely that campaign will also be happening in Kent/ has already happened

Sad fact is he’s likely to attend court, which will last for 10 minutes if that, lose his license for 12 / 24 months and pay a fine; will he learn his lesson? Probably not

Eden will do one of those dodgy pass in 7 days courses and her minions will forget 🙃😤

Reactions: 11
Not gonna be spending as much time on TikTok as time with her family needs to be cherished… has spent the last 3 weeks binging all seasons of AHS. Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When the court case happens it will be in the news anyways for there city they live in so truth will come out in the end what will she do when that happens 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oop 🥴 also, I’ve been trying to think for ages who she reminds me of. And it’s finally clicked. Her tone and mannerisms are so much like Katie Hopkins 🤣🤣🤣 so dramatic, Tory but also trashy, hand movements and horse-like features. However I feel like I’m offending KH at this point
---
Oop 🥴 also, I’ve been trying to think for ages who she reminds me of. And it’s finally clicked. Her tone and mannerisms are so much like Katie Hopkins 🤣🤣🤣 so dramatic, Tory but also trashy, hand movements and horse-like features. However I feel like I’m offending KH at this point
What I don’t understand about her “fans” is why they regurgitate the same brain dead comments 🤣 if it was nobody’s business other than eden and Lloyds whether or not booster boy was arrested for DUI, why will there inevitably be a court case/date/details posted by local press? It’s in the public’s interest to be aware of individuals in their home town who are a danger to the public. Before I could even post in agreement it seems the comments have been deleted and I screenshotted 50 seconds after the OP!

Come to the conclusion that Edens followers must be below the age of 16 or adults with an IQ of a similar number. They all make my skin crawl.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Not gonna be spending as much time on TikTok as time with her family needs to be cherished… has spent the last 3 weeks binging all seasons of AHS. Make it make sense.
Tell me you’re unemployed without telling me you’re unemployed

Reactions: 15
I bet all the other “influencers” like GK Barry etc all think she’s a joke and thank their lucky stars that their career didn’t go down the pan like Eben’s has. She’s a clown 😆

Reactions: 19
She was more interesting when she was offline, this thread has died fairly promptly after she showed her face again

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why wouldn’t you want to clear your husbands name? More importantly I don’t get Lloyd’s silence, if I was innocent I would be screaming from the rooftops

Reactions: 28
It has to be true and she won’t deny it because genuine public record proof could come out and she’d look even worse and her fans wouldn’t even be able to defend her.

Maybe the plan is to faze out Lloyds account (doubt he was making that much anyway) so when the truth is revealed she’s can be like it’s nothing to do with me.

Reactions: 16
Why wouldn’t you want to clear your husbands name? More importantly I don’t get Lloyd’s silence, if I was innocent I would be screaming from the rooftops
exactly! he jumps on everyone else when they make a comment, I'm waiting for him to iron us all out! come on little fella, or you cutting down on the ❄ so not quite the hard man you thought you were!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He defo guilty
Between him yaz and Eden and even freya they are so quick to post screen shots etc to clear anything up yet no one’s clearing up this drink driving scandal.
Little lloyed isn’t acting all hard and tough now little mans hiding in the dark like the pathetic “man” he is

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.