Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2625882
Sorry Yaz who did you say your sister was? 🤔
Even if she hadn't gone into hiding cause of her husband being a criminal. She'd still have no invite

Are you not embarrasssssssssed?
Eben couldnt share the limelight with anyone else she’d want a solo and think she’s amazing, imagine the 7ft Green Giant looming over all of these lot and little elf Lloyd jumping up and down pretending to be 2 inches shorter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see that Eden, ✨BiGgEst TiK tOkKeR iN tHe UK✨ hasn't been included in the Tik Tokkers rendition of 'I wish it could be Christmas everyday'. Just another thing to add to her NFI list (not flipping invited)
I was just coming here to see if she was in it. Thought maybe that's why she's been so quiet, she's been practicing lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Eben couldnt share the limelight with anyone else she’d want a solo and think she’s amazing, imagine the 7ft Green Giant looming over all of these lot and little elf Lloyd jumping up and down pretending to be 2 inches shorter 😂
I thought the exact same when I imagined what it would have been like if she’d have been there. Bright red lipstick so she’s noticeable, a dog in tow, her OTT singing faces where she’s not actually making any sound.

Reactions: 8
Highly doubt any word of his DD will reach any paper. I was in an bad accident caused by a drunk driver nothing was in the local papers and there is a 6 month limit on dd cases so if the police don’t send it through to the courts within that time the driver walks away unpunished, which mine did and it is quite common I know a few people who have got away with it

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
It would be beneath her don't you know she's a theatre actress in The Shirley players LONDON

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see that Eden, ✨BiGgEst TiK tOkKeR iN tHe UK✨ hasn't been included in the Tik Tokkers rendition of 'I wish it could be Christmas everyday'. Just another thing to add to her NFI list (not flipping invited)
I'm surprised she wasn't asked to be the Pianist, given she was taught by Beethoven himself 🙄 or at the very least a flute solo iykyk 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Drink and drug driving is one of the most selfish things you can do if you want to be a twit then be a twit but don’t do it in public in a great big hunk of metal endangering everyone else around you - innocent people!! bleeping arseholes hope they get a good bollocking

Reactions: 28
you only need to ask permission not leave the country if it’s in your nail conditions. As long as you arrived to the bail at the time and location that is set it doesn’t matter if your in another country as long as your back by the time it says on your bail

Reactions: 2
I love how the comments on her videos are like ‘omg the haters will love it’ when she actually posts and we say naff all about her videos nor do we care 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Realistically the only person she’s mugging off is herself, it won’t impact any of our lives, most of her videos seem to be for our benefit as we’re the only audience left, besides the odd child cheering her on

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love how the comments on her videos are like ‘omg the haters will love it’ when she actually posts and we say naff all about her videos nor do we care 😂
“Haters will love it” her threads been boring as duck since her return🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is the embodiment of checking into hospital on Facebook and saying “pm me hun”

She needs to keep teasing it because this is the ONLY content she has - people speculating on whether her husband was drunk driving in his booster seat.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is the embodiment of checking into hospital on Facebook and saying “pm me hun”

She needs to keep teasing it because this is the ONLY content she has - people speculating on whether her husband was drunk driving in his booster seat.
Her hair looks like it smells of deep fat fryer and fags.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

What a silly little video, all the things shes bragged about all year (wedding, “honeymoon”, new dogs, a few holidays) must all be out the window now because her silly little husband has got caught drink driving and ruined the last couple of weeks of the year for her

Reactions: 11
the little dicks in her comments "the haters will love it" no we actually loved when she wasnt around so go to bed you have school in the morning

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.