Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure Yaz said the other day that there having there family Christmas this week so she’s probably gone back to see the family and everyone will be asking why there is no content of Eden has said she doesn’t want it then Yaz will come offline.

Reactions: 7
Im sure they have a yearly Christmas party maybe that's why yaz is having a 'break' cos it's this weekend 👀
Freya’s account is gone too, or have I been blocked. Makes me even more convinced something has happened! Hopefully good riddance to the whole wacko bunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Freya saying ‘her sister’ was moaning a bit carrying the dog…. 😂😂😂 aren’t the dogs tiny????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m betting on a Christmas pregnancy announcement. That way it keeps her relevant, allows her to comeback and makes people focus on that instead as a coverup - rather than Lloyd being in elf jail.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s assuming he can get it up 😂
Ah yes, drugs are known to make you flaccid. Makes more sense now as to why baby needs to cum from his tongue and not his pilly willy. It’s Christmas time, shops are selling turkey basters. I imagine she makes him go in a cup and lies down legs akimbo with the baster. Anything to get out of a scandal.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah yes, drugs are known to make you flaccid. Makes more sense now as to why baby needs to cum from his tongue and not his pilly willy. It’s Christmas time, shops are selling turkey basters. I imagine she makes him go in a cup and lies down legs akimbo with the baster. Anything to get out of a scandal.
Omg pilly willy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t with these comments I’m seeing, someone goes “I heard the police needed an elf on the shelf asap and found Lloyd”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just came on to say she’s posted an ad but I’ve been beaten to it 😂

Reactions: 2
I think it’s tactical. Her last ad before this one got 2 million views, she wasn’t hitting those numbers for ages

Reactions: 14
How pitiful to just post ads. She only cares about the money. Gross. Staying silent would've been better but money talks

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.