Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there any more info on eedies claims of being a theatre actress in London? Another string to her bow that I had no idea about. Such a talented queen.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The lack of posting confirms it’s one of two things. Defo happened and she’s hiding. Or it was a set up and she’s doing her own documentary on how easy it is to spread lies and ruin someone’s mental health.
Whatever it is we all know she will spin her own victim twist on it.
im super suprised there’s not one person who’s got inside info thats come out and say something though. Legit silence since it was posted here. No family have spoken out, friends, snitches.
She's tried the whole 'trolling' documentaries before. She was even on Olivia attwoods show lol. It flopped like everything else she tries. Because she's half arsed with everything. Both their reputations were hanging on by a thread and this just cut it, they're both done. I don't think she would do this purposefully. They're not even smart enough to think of something like that 😂

Reactions: 12
I really don’t understand why on earth holly has to stick her nose in and get involved in all the drama?
I mean on her own page she’s got some of ebens minions going off about how nasty the trolls are! 🥴

Reactions: 7
im super suprised there’s not one person who’s got inside info thats come out and say something though. Legit silence since it was posted here. No family have spoken out, friends, snitches.
This is what I’m surprised about. That we’ve heard absolutely nothing since, no more rumours, no more gossip. Nothing. It’s odd.

Reactions: 5
If I were Sheden I’d be straight up like “that’s wrong?” And cashing in on being told lies about left right and centre. The silence just makes it obvious

Reactions: 9
This is what I’m surprised about. That we’ve heard absolutely nothing since, no more rumours, no more gossip. Nothing. It’s odd.
and just the fact Freya and Yaz are cracking on like normal when normally in a situation like this Yaz would have done so many videos about eden. Finding it all a bit suspect

Reactions: 16
I can’t stop laughing (and vomiting) at this thread title 😂😂😂🤮🤮🤮😂😂😂. Surely has to be one of the best yet!! Who is responsible? Here is your crown 👑 😂😂 for a group of ‘nasty, Jelous trolls’ we are pretty damn funny and creative 😂😂 any sign of the green giant yet?

• Heart
Just been looking through her videos and on the 12th November she did one of them trend things saying 'you got your happily ever after and so much more to come' so maybe she is pregnant, this has probably been mentioned so ignore me if so lol

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she’s going it to make a big come back, it’s been too long for that. She knows how tiktok works, stay away for too long and the algorithm will have forgotten you, so any big gone back will be wasted.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she’s going it to make a big come back, it’s been too long for that. She knows how tiktok works, stay away for too long and the algorithm will have forgotten you, so any big gone back will be wasted.
i don’t get why she doesn’t just delete her tiktok if she’s finally gone. She must secretly love the speculation 💀

Reactions: 11
i don’t get why she doesn’t just delete her tiktok if she’s finally gone. She must secretly love the speculation 💀
If she deletes it then holly won’t have anything to do……… it’s not as if she works any is it? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i bet she makes a comeback on celeb big brother, split up from tiny tim and wanting to change peoples thoughts on her! claiming he brought her down.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i bet she makes a comeback on celeb big brother, split up from tiny tim and wanting to change peoples thoughts on her! claiming he brought her down.
He could never bring the green giant down to his level. Unless he dug a hole in the ground and got her to stand in it. She's 4 inches taller than the midget gem 😂😂
I don't think big brother like racists either do they? Imagine the complaints. Record breaking

• Haha
He could never bring the green giant down to his level. Unless he dug a hole in the ground and got her to stand in it. She's 4 inches taller than the midget gem 😂😂
I don't think big brother like racists either do they? Imagine the complaints. Record breaking
im not one for making complaints about ppl but I deffo would if they put her in big brother. That’s suicide For that show from the outset. Absolutely not.

Reactions: 11
Hi holly 👋🏼 just wondering why you read the gossip thread of one of your besties sisters? Was this part of the job spec for your P.A contract? Why don’t you just spill some tea hun. You’d probably be able to afford a holiday for you and your kid with the clout you’re so desperate for.

Just letting you know though, you’re making yourself look like a massive twit and there’s something called a digital footprint, your child will see all of this one day so I’d quit it now before you end up like the green giant or Yaz ‘Harvey wishes it was hulme but would take anyone on offer’.
I can guarantee you wake up every day with a lot of dread in your stomach simply from being associated with these not rights.
---
He definitely did bring her down. I’m surprise she doesn’t have a hunch back from trying to make him not look 5”4 in photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.