Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freya just posted, she mentions Eden but as she says her name ‘ee’ she stops herself and goes ‘err my sister’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine Eden had suggested to distance her accounts from association with Lloyd because of the DUI. He's probably said 'are you kidding, after everything YOU have done and I've stuck by you'. Wouldn't be surprised if he had left her. She's all about herself. Selfish and nasty. She was single before him not by choice but because she's an evil cow

Reactions: 10
Someone said on zac da brats live that there’s a story on Kent online about Lloyds arrest….. trying to find it now x

Reactions: 4
Eden will never leave Lloyd, and Lloyd will never leave Eden.

Not because they are deeply in love, and have a romance that will last the ages.

But because they are both desperate cunts.

No one else wanted them before, and no one else will want them now.

Trapped, the pair of them.

Reactions: 20
Eden my kids cryin now. Get back here now and put us out of our misery. DID CHAI FLY LIKE THE WIND (i feel so bad if that’s the reason) i’m not laughing at a dog flying btw, ARE YOU UP THE DUFF or has little lad packed his sack. WE NEED ANSWERS.

• Haha
This also shows how little work she has lined up and how few ads she’s getting. She’s posted ONE ad since 20th November. If she was as successful as she makes out she’d have had ads the she was contracted to post

Reactions: 11
Someone said on zac da brats live that there’s a story on Kent online about Lloyds arrest….. trying to find it now x
Oh be great if that can be found all i found was this and no evidence

Reactions: 2
To be fair, If her local paper “journalists” are anything like the ones in my town, they’ll only be reporting it because they’ve seen it on Facebook 😑

Reactions: 5
I doubt they’re trying to get pregnant and even if they were I think they’d have a hard time, I mean with all the drink (and drugs) little legs consumes I bet his sperm have 3 heads and swim backwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I doubt they’re trying to get pregnant and even if they were I think they’d have a hard time, I mean with all the drink (and drugs) little legs consumes I bet his sperm have 3 heads and swim backwards.
That’s assuming he can get it up 😂

• Haha
The way I’ve just seen a comment saying they’re offline cause Lloyds at his seasonal job with Santa in the North Pole 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 78
I feel like if she don't make a comeback soon and I mean very soon, I think no one will genuinely give a tit, even her lil fans would have found someone else to obsess over. Imagine that 3 years on tiktok, built what she calls an "empire" now it's all gone, kinda sad but also deserved

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.