Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While you are there holly come spill the tea as to why you haven’t spoken to super fraud sophiena in over a year?
Her words, not mine as she was quick to write on TT a couple of days ago!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Hi holly 👋🏼 just wondering why you read the gossip thread of one of your besties sisters? Was this part of the job spec for your P.A contract? Why don’t you just spill some tea hun. You’d probably be able to afford a holiday for you and your kid with the clout you’re so desperate for.

Just letting you know though, you’re making yourself look like a massive twit and there’s something called a digital footprint, your child will see all of this one day so I’d quit it now before you end up like the green giant or Yaz ‘Harvey wishes it was hulme but would take anyone on offer’.
I can guarantee you wake up every day with a lot of dread in your stomach simply from being associated with these not rights.
---
Lol she’s so desperate to be noticed that she reads someone else’s tattle in the hope of reading about herself. Whilst you’re reading Holly, go seek help for your unhealthy friendships ya absolute weirdo
---
While you are there holly come spill the tea as to why you haven’t spoken to super fraud sophiena in over a year?
Her words, not mine as she was quick to write on TT a couple of days ago!
Ooh I thought Sophiena and Eden were pals! Interesting

Reactions: 10
Lol she’s so desperate to be noticed that she reads someone else’s tattle in the hope of reading about herself. Whilst you’re reading Holly, go seek help for your unhealthy friendships ya absolute weirdo
---

probably scared for her kids lives around her. I know she shows her kids and puts them In umpteen ads, but Eden is another level

Reactions: 5
[/QUOTE]

oh they were for a short while when soph was desperate for numbers and chasing clout she would latch onto absolutely any creator who had a bigger minion count so eben was an ideal candidate to befriend………. The whole app is an absolute joke and sends out the wrong impression to the youngens who use it.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Is that Casper or Zacs page Soph is commenting on? Interesting that she is choosing to denounce them all

Reactions: 6
Is that Casper or Zacs page Soph is commenting on? Interesting that she is choosing to denounce them all
That was zacs page…..
Old soph the fraud is keeping well away from the drama isn’t she!
funny how when she wasn’t raking in so much cash she would latch onto absolutely anyone!
just goes to show how shallow and fake these tt wasters are!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She’s probably forgot her password to her account & instead of making a new account & starting again as let’s face it she will never get her original following, she’s waiting on ‘TikTok’ to help 😉😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@dizzydummy is our resident Sophiena expert😂
Hi yup it’s me.
old soph crossed my path a while back and I’m like a dog with a bone when someone upsets me! 🤷🏼‍♀️
So sorry all for clogging up ebens thread with my crap! 🫣😂
she’s just a leach that saw an opportunity to make some cash on social media so latched onto any bigger creator than her to gain clout and minions before dumping them and moving on.
Notice how she’s keeping on Zak’s good side as she won’t want the drama!
she wouldn’t stick up for holly, eben or Yorkshire peach even she’s so two faced!

Reactions: 12
Hi yup it’s me.
old soph crossed my path a while back and I’m like a dog with a bone when someone upsets me! 🤷🏼‍♀️
she’s just a leach that saw an opportunity to make some cash on social media so latched onto any bigger creator than her to gain clout and minions before dumping them and moving on.
she wouldn’t stick up for holly, eben or Yorkshire peach even she’s so two faced!
I’m guessing that’s her in your profile pic? I thought it was Mrs hinch at first 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Hi yup it’s me.
Don’t apologise😂it always gives me a giggle

• Haha
Hi yup it’s me.
She is also the first person to ever be pregnant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So yaz has just posted about a social media break that’s 2 down just freya left 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I saw a comment saying some woman saw them in Asda and wee man wasn't arrested. Someone said did you ask and she said, if he'd be arrested he wouldn't be in Asda (or words to that effect)
So I pointed out that arrested doesn't mean banged up. And I'm pretty sure I got blocked. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So yaz has just posted about a social media break that’s 2 down just freya left 😂
Seems very odd for them to be taking a break when you’d assume December is the best time for them to be selling their TikTok tit. I was planning on buying Edens lashes for someone I hate.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’ve just seen on TT that Lloyds bail sheet and car impound sheet have been realised?? Apparently it was on here. Have i missed it?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.