Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lloyds latest ‘interior design’ video 😱 surely they aren’t allowed to do that in a rental property?
I don't understand why they've put the TV on the wall. They've gained no extra space because they still have the crappy unit underneath.

Reactions: 16
You could see in that TV video that Eden wasn’t remotely interested in trying to help Lloyd. A TV is not that heavy, yet she was huffing and puffing and complaining the whole time.

Reactions: 4
The sales on her desperate lashes are so bad, only 1200 sales
Overall of everything, hardly a business woman she sells herself to be

Reactions: 6
Remember how much she bragged about this lash business like she was Plouise or summit. Didn’t she want to do make up eventually

Reactions: 13
I honestly can’t believe how much her life must be dull, they do nothing at all, stay in bed with dog tit everywhere. Dont walk the dogs but will take them into b&m every day, go to McDonald’s or the nail shop and that’s it. So dull. Clearly no fat wallet anymore because they hardly eat out for lunch like they used to or do anything that would actually be costly, such a sad life and LL wants to brag that it’s amazing😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if the owner of the shed ever sees what they get up to?
Surely a burning candle the other day and her not giving a duck about it would be a worry but now LL has mounted the TV on the wall which will have caused damage…… I’m shocked the silly lad didn’t need some sort of scaffolding to get it at such a height! 🫣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her accounts are due soon, I wonder if she’s been given a reality check that her ‘job’ isn’t sustainable

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if the owner of the shed ever sees what they get up to?
Surely a burning candle the other day and her not giving a duck about it would be a worry but now LL has mounted the TV on the wall which will have caused damage…… I’m shocked the silly lad didn’t need some sort of scaffolding to get it at such a height! 🫣😂
And they’ll be sure to name and shame the landlord when they don’t get their deposit back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She obv reckons she’s too good for TikTok shop because if my TikTok career was failing I’d be doing that

Reactions: 8
She obv reckons she’s too good for TikTok shop because if my TikTok career was failing I’d be doing that
It’s funny how when these TT idiots are on the rise then the TT shop is the best thing since sliced bread but then they get ahead of themselves and think it’s below them so move on to different ways of bringing in cash…….. considering her lash empire is in the bin it makes you wonder just where her income is coming from!

Reactions: 3
Lmao Lloyd is on his tippy toes and Eben is crouched and she’s still like a foot taller than him
😂
IMG_9746.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly can’t believe how much her life must be dull, they do nothing at all, stay in bed with dog tit everywhere. Dont walk the dogs but will take them into b&m every day, go to McDonald’s or the nail shop and that’s it. So dull. Clearly no fat wallet anymore because they hardly eat out for lunch like they used to or do anything that would actually be costly, such a sad life and LL wants to brag that it’s amazing😂😂
I noticed Lloyd said he’d rather stay in than go out and it’s just absolute bullshit. It’s easy to say that when you don’t any other option. His life before Eden tells you everything you need to know

Reactions: 12
I noticed Lloyd said he’d rather stay in than go out and it’s just absolute bullshit. It’s easy to say that when you don’t any other option. His life before Eden tells you everything you need to know
He's preparing for being on tag, clearly 👀😂

• Haha
I think he sits at home smoking weed all day, so doesn’t like going out because the paranoir must be rife in his tiny little pea head 🤣

If someone said to you - most probably a child - “what’s your opinion on outies” - would you instantly think they’re asking about whether your inner labia hang outside of your outer labia and then go on to say everyone you know has an outie and men find it more attractive?

no, me either. wrongun.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.