Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Freyas video about Acers concert, If you have a child who suffers from anxiety so much he cries when having to perform, why would you put so much of his life online, he's obviously a sensitive little soul, what do these three witches think his life is gonna be like when he gets to high school and they've plastered him all over social media before he's even old enough to give consent!! I think its disgusting talking about personal things relating to your child and then putting it online for all to see! I would imagine the comp kids would have a field day with Acers aunty saying he should be on a register! Fowl family the lot of them!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 38
The NYX AD is one of the worst AD videos I have ever seen. So half arsed! Marketing team at NYX must be so disappointed. She surely can't make any sales/commission off the back of that video. Blurry swatches on her hand isn't a great advertisement is it? No brands want to work with her cos she's a bleep. And now her crappy AD videos will deter any other brands working with her in the future. She clearly can't be arsed to do her 'job'. She is the reason for her own downfall and I hope she realises that.
She does duck all, all day. It's insulting to NYX that she put zero effort or time into the AD.

Reactions: 5
I love how she says “if you have a child who loves makeup and you just want them to leave you alone for a second”….

has she decided the NYX tin is aimed at children then? 🤣 how is that her marketing stance. Not everyone wants their children to leave them alone like your sisters eedie!

I may have missed it but she didn’t even mention the price of the product in the video or the caption? That advert needs to be gone with 💀
---
Also HOW DOES SHE LOSE NAILS LIKE THAT????? I’ve never in my life lost an acrylic. Is she so furiously stitching and sewing lil legs trouser legs up that her nails cave way and fall off? Does little legs use those nails as a cocaine scoop and the chemicals in the drugs have disintegrated the acrylics?
Is her newest OCD “obsession” picking her nose?
I. Don’t. Understand.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes positive Jess bombards her feed with brand ads so much so that she can afford to have a gastric sleeve op in the UK which is what about 9 or 10 grand to have done over here
I have a vague recollection of eden saying she earned 90 grand one month. Which seems a lot just for tiktok shops.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she always shaked that badly? Her NYX video was very shaky
Someone commented that on this post asking if she was ok. Read a reply calling them a troll, that Eden didn't like it being mentioned & is they didn't like it to leave the page. The reply was deleted. I thought the reply was really funny & sarky
---

Reactions: 3
The ad for nyx is my eyesight that poor or is it blurred? 🤣 Okay it might be my eyesight.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.