Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww I guess he wasn’t drink driving then, he’s driving in her tiktok (which she put in there on purpose) disappointed, I wanted tea
You can always drive up until the court date it’s been mentioned so many times on here and it’s common knowledge. He wouldn’t have had it taken then and there. Proves nothing if he’s driving or not.

Reactions: 29
Odd angle as well.
It’s like she wants to be seen in a car (so her dopey followers fall for it) but also doesn’t want to give too much away…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You can always drive up until the court date it’s been mentioned so many times on here and it’s common knowledge. He wouldn’t have had it taken then and there. Proves nothing if he’s driving or not.
My BIL had his license removed immediately, and couldn’t drive again until he redid his test and the time period was over, Google also says the same. I want the drink driving story to be true just as much as the rest of you 😂

also, is it the same car? I wasn’t sure if their old car had all those sunroof windows

Reactions: 3
Odd angle as well.
It’s like she wants to be seen in a car (so her dopey followers fall for it) but also doesn’t want to give too much away…
I feel like she did the vid as a point.. the way she says ‘ready pilot’ 💀😂😂

I think It happened- either he’s driving until he’s prosecuted or he’s not and she’s pretending cos ya can’t see him driving at all x
---
Also noticed the song she played in the car was the one Zac did a video taking piss out of Lloyd 💀😂😂. She’s so childish and ‘unbothered’ 💀😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My BIL had his license removed immediately, and couldn’t drive again until he redid his test and the time period was over, Google also says the same. I want the drink driving story to be true just as much as the rest of you 😂

also, is it the same car? I wasn’t sure if their old car had all those sunroof windows
Oo someone I know didn’t. Must be different in different counties.

Looks like they were in the back of a taxi to me. Also the first photo shows him one side of the car and in the latest one it looks like she’s looking towards the passenger seat

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I just watched that "ad" for NYX cosmetics, idk what's more cringe the whole entire advert or the fact hours after it's been posted there's still only one comment saying "first". It's definitely one of those ads that you only get commission if someone buys the product from your link, no way would tiktok or nyx allow such a half arsed video to be posted.
What I also found funny was when I scrolled to the next video it was Grace at the PLT Christmas party, oh Eden, how the other half live😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The NYX advert is honestly the worst advert I’ve seen in my entire life. Not even just saying that because it’s eben. Surely brands have to give the OK on these videos? If I had no idea who she was I’d think it was some kind of troll video. She really needs to give up on social media now.

Reactions: 18
Ads depend, if it’s a tiktok shop product that’s she’s advertising it will normally just be commission, actual brand ads pay quite well, but considering how few and far between she does them and how much money she spunks up the wall I can’t see that she’s making enough to live comfortably after paying bills

Edited to add that what you make from an ad is largely based on engagement, so despite the fact she has a high follower count, she’s probably not the best paid creator because her engagement is truly shocking
Yes positive Jess bombards her feed with brand ads so much so that she can afford to have a gastric sleeve op in the UK which is what about 9 or 10 grand to have done over here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.