Eden Harvz #69 Baby needs to cum… down to the police station

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t NEED to tell us anything…her silence spoke volumes, and it’ll all be available publicly as soon as it reaches court.

Reactions: 32
Honestly that video she posted about AHS, I think she’s smashed and that’s the reason she’s posted. Family dinner together, LL has said ‘if we go here can I go see my friends’ and he’s gone out and she’s smashed and posted a load. I’d be surprised if the videos stay up in the morning

Reactions: 12
Love how she’s pretending to be all wholesome. Look at me I’m the perfect wife, putting up the tree, clearing the fridge, making the home smell nice… it’s all an act because she probably feels like her marriage is in the gutter right now!

As for ‘Chinese whispers about her family’ if something isn’t true you can just automatically shut it down Eden by saying it’s not true and cleaning little Lloyd’s name, but seems she can’t do that….

Reactions: 33
I think it’s definitely true. Just wondering though has he actually been charged. If he have keep a look on the courts 😊 it might not be his local court it might be the next one away as sometimes they are full. That’s if he’s even registered to live at Edens. What if he’s gave mummy’s address.
I think he’s been arrested for drunk driving. They have taken him back to the station for bloods and now it’s a waiting game!

Reactions: 13
Chinese whispers like. But if my wife had a following like that and someone was spreading rumours like that about me I’d be furious she hadn’t cleared my name, so it obviously happened we just don’t know in what velocity

Reactions: 23
You’ve got to laugh, she’s saying she won’t be posting as much anymore.. after she’s posted 5 new tiktoks in the space of a few hours 😂

If he hasn’t gone to court yet, could he still legally drive or not? will be interesting to see if we see them in the car at all

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think the reason she's avoiding addressing it, calling it Chinese whispers etc is because anything she says online could jeopardise the court case, even though it probably won't happen for while yet. We know what she's like she, it must be eating her alive knowing she can't say what happened.

Reactions: 8
Clearly didn’t take her time off educating herself to not use racially outdated terms like ‘Chinese whispers’

Reactions: 35
Get fucked Eden. We want to see Eden behind bars, lock them both up. Pathetic nasty racist bullies. She has more haters than fans. I guarantee that

Reactions: 13
You’ve got to laugh, she’s saying she won’t be posting as much anymore.. after she’s posted 5 new tiktoks in the space of a few hours 😂

If he hasn’t gone to court yet, could he still legally drive or not? will be interesting to see if we see them in the car at all
Yes he would be able to drive until he has court and then they decide, so she can’t prove or disprove anything.

Reactions: 2
She is so smug.

The tik toks of her singing and pulling crackers it's all so smug and oooh look at me and my family we are so wholesome but hang on let me press record first.

Bleurgh.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
she looks even more caked up in make up than normal, is she hiding bruises? even IF he didn't actually get caught dui he does it, they are both crappy people for doing it, both thing they are above everyone for "smashing" life 😂 both dickheads who only care about money

Reactions: 6
I really hope he was pulled over and he will be charged as we know this isn’t just a one time thing. He’s done is numerous times and endangered lives just because he wants to drink (and/or take drugs). I cba with her smugness either, it’s about time she got some comeuppance for her crappy behaviour!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.